Look at all dem gifs i halped wraps! wifout meh, mommeh be no wheres.
See, firs yoo lay out dem paypurrs. Make sure iz nice an smooff. Dis makes dem pressunts fit nice.
Ok den yoo pick yoor pressunt.
Den, yoo make SURE dis paypurr yoo usin. I already choose dis one mommeh come back here i teachin yoo.
I watch mommeh, dis iz part wif seasores, an i not allowed ta use dem. I no unnerstand dis, becaz i big girl, wanna chop chop chop wif dem.
I git ready ta hand mommeh sum tapes. Dis gud part. Dem duckies are waitin der turns.
Ok mommeh, i fink yoo shud put sum tape here.
Wait- i furrgot ta inspeck dis boxie fur holes.
Waz TINY piece of boxie stickin up... dun werry- i eets afore mommeh cud stop meh. Iz ok fur wraps now.
Affer wraps... looks purty. Jus like dis.
Nice touch mommeh.
Ok i wait fur next one.
Wow mommeh look we iz doin gud.
I like dis one, smell gud mommeh.
Hmmm... we still haz plenty of paypurrs.
I like dem pengins.
O mommeh... meh iz tired. Me nap fur a while now k.
Hansel- i seepy jus watchin o boys.
Nappy tim fur kittehs.















14 face swats:
You are a very good helper Telsa, you deserve a nap!
Tesla, you are a very good wrapper! You make those packages look too good to open even!
Mom doesn't wrap at home, she does it all at the office. Something about it taking too long when we help. Akshully, she doesn't wrap, she bags. But at least she uses lots of lovely, crinkly tissue paper!
Tesla, you are a pawsome package wrapper. Mommy says we should take lessons from you so we could help her. And Hans you look adorable sleeping.
We haven't mentioned our post to the cat blogosphere. As far as we know there are no new recalls. Unfortunately many of the cats and dogs who became ill due to the 2007recall never recovered 100% and are now dying. Although Mommy is still very leery of commercial pet food. She doesn't much trust the people food either.
~S,S & C
That is the most awesome job wrappin' I ever did see! How do you manage that tape without gettin' your paws all stickified? That's MY problem!
T&H-you know that one thing that you sent me? Well, I got it! DAYS AGO! But my staff, which is a few cells shy of a brain, has been singin' in a Christmas program and gone every bloomin' night for the last 10 days and opened it and then didn't acknowledge it! Or even blog about it!
So, last night she took pictures and will put them up tomorrow and move forward with the payin' it forward, m'kay? (btw, I fired her-do you know of any good help?)
But, she did go shoppin' yesterday for some things to put in the box that goes out to the next c-a-t to be paid forward! (But I don't think that's a good enough reason to keep her.)
Will you forgive me on account of my really, really rotten staff?
You are such a little helper, Tesla. You remind me of the wee lass here! I am way tooooo lazy!!!
Purrs Goldie
You sure are a great helper Tesla!
You are doing great making sure mommeh gets it all right! Wrapping is hard work and ours need help from us too.
Tesla you sure do make your Mommeh proud. I juss don't fink she cood do it wifout yoo...
purrs
Abby
You did a wonderful job of snoopervising, Tesla.
Good helping, Tesla! I do not understand why you are not allowed to CHOP CHOP CHOP with the seasores. That would be really fun!
Tesla,I hope your Mom know how lucky she is to have you helping her !!!!! You did a pawsome job :)
Purrs Mickey
Dear Hansel,
My Secret Paws arrived today! Thanks so much! I've never had a stocking before. Will Santa fill it with goodies? And I love the tree toy and the whap-the-santa toy too!
I have a new website, and you are my first live entry on it. It's at:
http://twkk.wordpress.com
Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress
Tesla, Jan can't wrap that well and she has oposable thumbs. Good job!
You are so cute helping your mom! I like to help too.
--JB
Post a Comment