(click picshures ta bigify.)
Her puts on 'HOUSE', moves da couch ta make plenty of rooms, gits her cameras fur kyoot fings we doo- an also, makes us pressies outta sum of da extra fabrics.
Here i am mindin mai business. I iz stretchin- an gittin ready fur baf.
Baf baf baf. Fun fun fun.
Dr. house watches meh baf?!
Here are sum of da toys mommeh made meh.
Fwap.
O toy! where yoo go?
ooooo... down dere in box. Iz all hairy frum meh seepin in dere. :)
Hai toys.
Wat out winna?
Fwap fwap.
O i dun no who keeps knockin dem toys around mommeh.
Maybe dem iz jumpin out dat winna.
Fwap.
O. toys gone.
back gain fanks mommeh! fwaps. Scoops. fwaps.
Mommeh... wat doin...
mommeh
Mommeh i kill yoo.
MOMMEH.
Really momeh? Srsly? i no where yoo seeps.
Mommeh... I gun eet yoor house.
I got so mads. I left an went ta mai chair.
Climb...
Climb...
Stay away mommeh. i kill yoo.















10 face swats:
Tesla, we thought you looked cute with the toys on your head. ~S,S & C
Hahha Tesla you little Minx.. I actually feel sorreh for you.. you had the "Oh please don't" face perfect!! haha
PES: I really like it when Momma makes the fleecies into octopuss's with lots a legs to play with and toss about :)
V-V
Ha Ha!!! You are such a good little helper! I don't know if you should be throwing around all those threats this close to Christmas!
Hope you and Hans have a great Holiday!
Purrs Goldie, Shade and Banshee
Well, at least you got some good fwaps in!
I bet you'll get lots more toys for Xmas. Have happy holidays and a meowy new year.
Tesla, you look good with the toys on your head! Yes , I do fwaps as well, but I don't have as many things to fwap as you do.
Hi Telsa,
Did the ornaments come today? They should have already arrived! If they are not there by tomorrow, yet me know. I can refund the money, or send out news ones. I sent the package out USPS so I can't track it, and am wondering now if they got lost in all the Christmas mail...sighhh...
I would be very interested in finding out how much the hylyt shampoo costs at your clinic. The stuff is pawsome! We keep it on hand for Moki and it has been a godsend for Bella!
P.S.
Merry Christmas!!!
Hi Tesla!! We got the Penguin blankie & we love it!! Thank you, thank you!! Mama says she wants it, but we told her that she's too big for it & it was addressed to us, not her!! She's jealous cause we got all the packages & most of the Christmas cards.....we can't help it if we have more friends than she does. Mamas can be SO annoying, can't they??
Thank you again for the beautiful blankie!!
Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma
Just fwap them off your head, Tesla! Mom loves House, too. It is her favorite show. Akshully, it is about the only show she watches.
Merry Christmas Eve, Tesla, Hans and family!
What a fun time fwapping your toys you had Tesla! Does your mom just get a bit carried away??? It's because you're so cute!
Post a Comment