Grayson has a teeny meow, too. Mom says it is because he is such a little love! But he is still a Mancat!
Mommy went AWWWWWWWWWWWW. But you know, mancats can talk any way they want to.Purrrrrrrrs,your bud Pepi
Scout had a tiny little mew, actually more like an "eep" until he got to be about 2 years old. Some mancats just have to grow into their voices.
Momma says Cheysuli sounds like she is moaning and pitiful with her sqeak and I sound like a baby cat all the time.
Hans does have a voice that's a little, er, squeaky. But very adorable! Tesla, I am certain you could SMASH him! If you wanted.
Oh man what happened to your voice?!I iz sure it is just the laryngitis! :))V-V
You have such a sweet little voice, that doesn't mean you aren't a force to be reckoned with.
Post a Comment
7 face swats:
Grayson has a teeny meow, too. Mom says it is because he is such a little love! But he is still a Mancat!
Mommy went AWWWWWWWWWWWW. But you know, mancats can talk any way they want to.
Purrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi
Scout had a tiny little mew, actually more like an "eep" until he got to be about 2 years old. Some mancats just have to grow into their voices.
Momma says Cheysuli sounds like she is moaning and pitiful with her sqeak and I sound like a baby cat all the time.
Hans does have a voice that's a little, er, squeaky. But very adorable!
Tesla, I am certain you could SMASH him! If you wanted.
Oh man what happened to your voice?!
I iz sure it is just the laryngitis! :))
V-V
You have such a sweet little voice, that doesn't mean you aren't a force to be reckoned with.
Post a Comment