Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Reasons why i luf boxes.

Thursdeh Firteen: Reasons Why ME lufs mai box.

1. Iz gud fur Snugglies. I can snuggle ups an be happee.

2. Hansel does na jump in wif me. Him stays out all jealous an wunners wat i doin.

3. I can scare hims. See me poppin outs an sazin- yoo dun come in here, iz MAI fort.

4. I look kyoot in da box.

5. Mommeh canna git enouf shots of me. Dis mean, I haz da mommeh beans atenshuns durin dis sess-shun acaz, her canna look awayz. MUAHAHAHA HANSEL.

6. Hansel iz sad. MUAHAHAHA

7. I can pway wif mai toys in here. Dem all fit nicely wif meh.

8 I can swat da mom bean. MUAHAHHA

9. Purty much anyfin i do iz called kyoot.

10. Mai toys canna scape frum meh. MUAHAHAHA

11. MUAHHAHAHAHHAHA HANSEL

12. If toys iz outside mai boxie... i can SMASH dem an bring dem in mai lair! MUAHAHHA

13. I den, make kyoot faces at da flashy box while nommin dat makes mommeh go 'awwwwww'.



-dis haz been pre-sen-tay-shun beh TESLA da kitteh.
hopes yoo likes.
yoo better likes...

or its da SMASHIE on yoor FACE.
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

:)

(jus kiddin me lufs yoo)

7 face swats:

Parker said...

Boxes are good and you are adorable. These are 2 facts of life!

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a gorgeous batch of photos Tesla!
That is a really cool fort. We wonder just how long it will take Hans to figure out that forts are fun.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love boxes and always make sure to check them out..

Gemini

Daisy said...

An excellent presentation, Tesla! I can see why you love boxes so much. You are cute inside OR outside the box!

Anonymous said...

I like number 3 the best! Peek a Boo is so much fun, specially so in boxes!
hahah and I loves your pressie-tatshun but you can still smash me in the face.. as long as it is with kissiies! :))

-V

Anonymous said...

We luf you inside or outside of the box, Tesla! You always look kyoot! But don't smash Hans, OK?

Asta said...

Tesla
Youw Box sounds like the best thing evew..I'm going to ask fow one fow Chwissmuss
smoochie kisses
ASTA