Saturday, December 13, 2008

Photo Hunters #17: Favorite

Hans: We iz here ta show yoo tesla's favorite spot.
Our bag.

Tes: Iz na jus bag hansel. Iz fortress. Yoo iz not invited. Dis mai favorite spot. We can na bof fits.

I can hide in dis an yoo canna git meh.

I see yoo mommeh. Yoo no invited effur. Yoo canna fit. Will rip bag.
Den i will smash yoo. Jus stay offur dere.

Mommeh... i saz stay offur dere.

dat better. Dis meh favorite. Will na haf yoo destroyin.

Mom bean: ohhh guys i haf sum temtayshuns!

tes: yeah right i dun belief yoo. yoo jus wanna lure meh out so yoo can try ta fits in meh favorite bag. I tell yoo right now mommeh, you can NO fit!

Hans : Noms?! yoo haz noms?! Comin mommeh

Tes: ohhh... well... i want sum noms... pweese... jus dun go in meh fortress mommeh... iz mai favorites...




12 face swats:

Parker said...

I would have come out too Telsa!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Scylla claims all the paper bags around here. ~S,S & C

Shaggy and Scout said...

It's a lovely fortress Tesla and you are the Queen of it!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Paper bags are very fun. I love it when I find one around here.

Daisy said...

Well, even the most favoritest of spots must be abandoned when there are treats!

Anonymous said...

We would have abandoned the fortress at the very first mention of noms.

Anonymous said...

Ohh Tes you is so weak.. how can one defend their fortress when they are lured by nom noms so easy... I thinks you need re training!! ;p hehe

V-V

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is a superb favorite spot in that bag!
--JB

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Uuuuh yeah~~
I like to stay in the paper bag as well~!

Nomi said...

I had a lovely big bag but eventually it got so ripped and torn that Miewmie thwew it away. I dream of having anofer one. I hope yours was still there after you eted the tweets.

ZOOLATRY said...

Bags are the best... big bags, little bags, red bags, green bags. And bags with bows make us go totally whickywhacky!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Bags do rawk though I have found out that Miss Banshee is a little too rough! Bags and boxes do not stand a chance when she's around!

Purrs Goldie

ps~ We got your card, you and Hans look gorgeous and very festive!!! Also about dem shrews, we will send you both some in the new year!! We are doing the "Pay It Forward" with Parker and thought we should send you guys something too as you started this wonderful thing!!