Dis one, iz a bankie mommeh made fur mai dr. man.
She laid alla dem fabrics out- an den, went ta git her cameras....
muahahahhaa....
Oh mai.. wat cud dat bees....
I moved alla dem fabrics on mommeh. muahahahahaha
Den i went in da bag alla dem fabrics came ins.
Iz nice here.
Hansel got sprayed fur eetin da tree agin. Dat why him lookskind of wets.
I laffed at hims. muahahahaha
Him sulks effun when mommeh gifs him toys frum fabrics.
MUAHAHHAHAHAO- an mai dr. man LUFFED mai bankie.
:)















6 face swats:
Please play careful in the baggie Tes! My Momma won't let me play coz I gets into trouble so quick like.. she says she just turns her back and,...
eheh Hansel does look all sooky like, but I must admits I get sookey when I get squirted too! :)
Then... I get even!! mwaahahahha
V-V
I am worried seeing you in that bag....please be careful!
--JB
Nothing like a good crinkly bag!!! Your's looks really neat Tesla!!
Poor little Hans! He did manage to look quite pitiful for the camera, didn't he?
Oh what a cool bag that is!
Tesla, you are such a good helper! I like to laugh at Harley when he gets in trouble, too.
Tesla,that is a nice blankie for your Dr!!!! Poor Hans,heehee It takes a while for those young ones to learn the rules ;)
Purrs Mickey
Post a Comment