The kitteh, a strange creature. Never before caught bathing on a ledge.
Oh! I think she sees us!
Close call, but she does not seem threatened by us... we must stay quiet...
Ah yes, kittehs are quite beautiful.
Look how close we are! i think she forgot we were here!
So graceful!
Uh oh...
Tesla: Mommeh... yooo make me furry mad.... I NOT SUM TV SHOWS.I GUN SMASH YOO.
Mom bean: Run away!















11 face swats:
WE love boxes too Tesla.
Your Mom bean is silly, but you look lovely bathing. ~S,S & C
Ahh Tesla, your mommy only wanted us all to see how beautiful and elegant you are !
Oh I think a ledge is a perfect place to bathe. That way your furs are not rubbing against anything when you smooth them out.
That's a lovely bathing sequence, Tesla.
And we enjoyed your box pictures yesterday. But we think you should have let Hansel play in your box, too.
Tipper & Misty
Great documentary Mommeh!
The rare Ledge Bathing Tesla Kitteh is a rare sight indeed!
Ooops. Mom got too close to you with the flashy box, didn't she?
You're right, you're not some TV show. But you sure are cute.
Uh oh, our Wildlife Safari seems to have gone awry. Reverse the jeep and let's get out of here! Before the smashing begins!
You are right Tesla. We are Future Kitteh's. Our stoopid mommeh can't figure out how to turn off the date thingy because it resets every time she changes the batteries. So she is gonna just leave it. :-(
HAHHAH I can see the crank on that face too!! I would run ifs I woz your Momma! hahah
Iz funny sometimes Momma gets all feeling guilty about Tv showing me too! hehe
V-V
It's the gentle cats that can turn in a heartbeat...they must be watched...
Don't be cranky Tesla, all moms want to show off their cute babies!
Post a Comment