Tesla: Mommeh, wat yoo haz dere? May I haz sum?
Mom bean: why sure tesla! here yoo go!
Tesla: o mommeh! WAT iz DAT?! POISON?! *gasp* i jus CANNA eet dis!
Hansel: NOM NOM NOM NOM
Hansel: In da wild i had ta hunt dem cucumbers mommeh. Can yoo pweese jus gimme sum mommeh i no wanna hunt dem... sum?! sum?! SUM?!
Tesla: Daddeh iz right. Da only fing feral bout YOO hansel iz yoor SMELL.















8 face swats:
WOW Sniffie loves chips, but we never tried cucumbers! We think we would probably feel the same as Tesla!
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
Socks loves lettuce. We (Scylla & Charybdis) pretty much feel the same way about lettuce as Tesla feels about cucumbers. ~Scylla & Charybdis
You girls just don't know what you are missing. I shall have to try cucumbers Hansel, they look yummy. ~Socks
a-hahahaha! Oh my Cod, Hansel, you really love cucumbers! That made us MOL! And you have a very nice motor on your purring machine, too! We bet when you purr for sick kitties your purr carries extra special magic!
I have never had cucumbers. Interesting...
Mom says: Squeeeeeee! You are so cute Hansel with your cute face & tiny mew! I just want to pick you up & cuddle you, big time!
Hans the mighty, mighty cucumber Hunter! Or maybe that makes him more of a Gatherer...
Oh boy that is really cute. We didn't know you eat cucumbers. What does it taste like, is it good? Maybe we will try!
OH wow! I wants to try some now! You made it look so nommy nom nom nomming onto it! :)
heheh
V-V
Post a Comment