3 dehs til ristmas- dats wat Tesla tells meh.
I like dis here bankie. Mommeh leafs it on da couch so i can curl on its.
Its so soft... an nice...
Iz nah real fur so iz ok.
knead knead purr purr
purrrrrrrrr
Tessa git outta heres. Dis MAI spot now.
Soft....
Tessa. I warnnin yoos.
Sofffffffffffftttt















14 face swats:
Hansel sharing the blanket with Tesla would be a nice thing to do. Plus cuddling with each other keeps you warm when it is cold. We love to cuddle. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis
Your blanket looks very soft and squishy. We think ir would be awfully nice if your shared with Tesla, too! Santa is watching!
Tesla
What a cozy comfee blankie!
OOOO I just wanted to dive in with you and Hans...
purrs
Abby
Oh that blanket looks so comfy and warm. Can I come join you all too?
Hans...there's nothing like a soft blanket to purr up on....
Hey kitties! I just wanted you to know that we got our Secret Paws and it was TOTALLY PAWSOME! Mommy has been bad at letting me visit friends, or I would have said thanks MUCH sooner. Pics are up of the big event at: http://tybalttheprinceofcats.blogspot.com/2008/12/thankful-thursday-secret-paws.html
That blankie makes a real nice nest for you Hans!
Wooo, that is a soft blankie! Nice for cuddling indeed!
Oh you two iz nice & spoyled. I wouldz likes to gets my noze & pawz on a blankie likes dat... I wouldz nevfur gets off it.
Oh wowie, that looks like a superduper place to knead and purr and nap and snooze! Simply purrfeckt!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
That looks like a great spot for a ManCat to nap Hans!
Oah Hansel you are just cute cute cute~!!!!
I bet that is very very comfy sleeping on it!
Oh Hans!!! That blankie looks so snuggly warm!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!! I could snooze on that :)
Purrs Mickey
A man cat should NOT be interrupted in the process of getting jiggy with it!
Ifs I has nice big furs like that I would be get jiggy big time!!
(pes: thankyou for telling us that it is not real :) )
Post a Comment