An got sum noo ones dis year.
I halped mommeh clean da winna. Saz 'clean winna leaf damps.'We cleans wif 'vinegar water' which iz half white vinegars, and half waters. Dis iz saf fur kittehs- cleans REAL well, an no leafs streaks like stoopid windexs.
Den i selects da clingies.
Mommeh, i canna decides.
Hans :o0o0o0o0o wat dem?!
I watch yoo sisfur.
Tes: dat gud caz yoo iz baybee does nah unnerstand how ta do dis. Mommeh i wanna put dat stockin up.
Here iz purrfect places. Now kittehs- make sure yoor clingie iz stuck nice an gud.
Dere. Stand back an make sure looks gud.
Very nice.
Here i am hangin sum more clingies.
Yes mommeh, lets hang dat one too.
Sum of da ones WAAAAAAAAAY up dere i let mommeh halp me wif.
Him iz so kyoot.
I still like dis one da best.
Hans: o0o0o0o0o0o... nom nom nom....
Hans: May i hang dis one mommeh?
Tes: on ta odder winna. Placement iz importants, acaz, dem beans mus be able ta read dis frum outside.
Looks gud mommeh, next part pweese.
*sniff sniff*yes, the snowbean will do.
here him iz completed.
Hurrah!
I like dem snowflakes.
Ok done now by mommeh.















10 face swats:
Those are all very pretty and you did a great job with them Tesla!
We like the one with the penguins best!
Your card came yesterday!!!!! It is very pretty and it's the first card of the season to arrive from anyone - cat or human - at our house!
Tesla
You have exquisite taste..you did a bootiful job helping youw Mommeh place those stickies..Hansel did vewy well fow his fiwst time too
smoochie kisses
ASTA
You are doing an excellent job of hanging those decorations!
You done good with those cute little clingons! My computer is fixed again, so I am going to get a raffle ticket for the very cute kitty and coffee blankie!
TEsla... you iz a decorator egg-strordinary! I yam quite impressed wit how you & HAnsel gets da job done. Your momee should be furry proud of you.
Wow so helpful you are!!! I bet your Momma loves it too! You do such a good job :))
They are very puretty!! We love the ones that look like snakes alive teh bestest :))
V-V
Wowww....
it looks like you are so ready for the Christmas~!
You did a good job snoopervising there! And your windows are furry festive now!
Tesla you did a great job hanging the decorations. They look lovely. ~S,S & C
Those look very pretty, Tesla and Hans! Mom use to put those up on our sliding glass door that we had in Florida. Peoples kept walking into it when it was closed. Silly peoples!
Post a Comment