Finally- a gif ta JUS meh an nah TESLA. muahaha.
kyoot cardie-
Awww fank yoo sara!
I pway wif sum tissue paypurr.
TEMTAYSHUNS! chic-hun flavored!
0! a toy! i luf toys mommeh.
fwap. fwap. fwap.
fwap.
o! ball! i luf balls mommeh!
yeoooww..... catnip fishies.... i neffur had one of dem afore...purr purrr purrrrr purrrr
purrrrrrr
Mommeh: look hansel, a nuffer toy!Tesla: mommeh... yoo shuda saffed dat nip fur last... him iz lost to us...
but i'll pway wif hims toys!
Mommeh: an a cellphone
An more balls
But tesla iz right... hansel haz been lost to the nips power.
I've neffur seen him react to a toy like this before!
Nip city!
nom nom
He chewed for an hour- an left it soaking wet with cat drool.
Tesla: Mommeh i wanna pway!
Can i hides unner da temtayshuns?
Daddeh: here tes make a phone call.tes: wat?
puuuuuuurrrr nooooom puuuuuurrrrr
Fanks sara! i LUFFED yoor pressunt! ~Hansel















20 face swats:
What a wonderful Secret Paws gift! And you even got your very own cell phone!
That is a super duper Secret Paws gift!!!
Lucky boy, Hans!!
Have a joyous Christmas!
Purrs Goldie, Shade and Banshee
Look at all of those fun gifts!! Merry Christmas!!
Chase
How great you got your own package Hans! That nippy fish toy looks really great!
WHOA! You got your very own cell phone? You are lucky!
Happy Christmas Eve to you!
Oh what great prezzies!
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Holiday Smoochies!
What gorgeous Secret Paws pictures of happiness!
Happy Christmas to you all!
Whicky
Merry meowy Christmas to Tesla and Hans... and to their humans.
Your friends, Maggy and Zoey and Ann.
Those are wonderful Secret Paws gifts!!! Wow, that nip looks pawsome. I wonder where to get one.
Sara was very nice to send such a perfect package. Will you call her on your new phone???
What a marvelous pa!
Happy Holiday!
You sure do love your gifts. Looks like you had a grand time.
Merry Christmas!
We hope you have the Merriest Christmas ever!!
OMG! Those are the bestest pictures ever! They made me and my Mom soooo happy. And I am thrilled you love your toys and nip. Isn't that nip THE BEST. If you ever need more, I'm your hookup. This little pet boutique near me has more. I'll get my Mom to go get some more if you need it. *wink*
And I know the cell phone is silly - but my Mom thought a kitty-size cell phone was soooo funny. She giggled lots.
Merry Christmas!!!!
Luv, Sara
(Ignore attached photo of my brother Bogdan. I should demand my own account.)
You got some really neat gifts, Hansel. That nip fish must be really potent. A very Merry Christmas to all of you.
hahha Hansel you little nip fiend! :))
What wonderful toys and you guys look like you were having so much fun!! :))
We hope you are having a very lovely Christmas! :)
Cool presents Hansel! You look like you really, really enjoyed them...or at least the nip...hehehehe.
Happy Holidays to you and Tesla, and to your Mom and Dad! We hope that you all get to take a nice break and hang out with those you love,
Purrs
Gypsy & Tasha
Merry Christmas to you.
Wow! You got some wonderful presents, Hans. And you were so good to share with Tesla-Merry Christmas to you two and to your mom and dad!
Hi Telsa,
Merry B-lated Christmas! I just wanted to follow up to see if you ever received the Christmas ornaments? Please let me so I can either make you new ones, or send you a refund. Thanks!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE hope your Christmas was a happy one :)
You certainly are having fun with your Secret Paws Hans!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love the nip!!
Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR too!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia and Tillie
Post a Comment