Wahoo! I'm so glad! Not only does she look better, she's downright perky! And she's lettin' Hans know it, too. I'll bet he's glad to have his playmate back!
Tesla, we are sooooo happy that you are feeling well enough to play play play with Hans! We are sure all of us furriends of yours purraying for you helped you get better, and will help Moki to get better too! Purrs and headbutts, Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Oh Tesla,it is so good to see you play!!!!!! Mom was laffin & laffin at the glowing eyes in the first clip and your wiggle but the the next!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!! Purrs Mickey
14 face swats:
Any time you do the wiggle butt, it is a sure sign of feeling better!
Wahoo! I'm so glad! Not only does she look better, she's downright perky! And she's lettin' Hans know it, too. I'll bet he's glad to have his playmate back!
We are so glad you feel better Tesla. We know Hans it happy to have his playmate back. ~S,S & C
Glad to hear you are getting back to your wild self Tesla!!!!!
I can see that other commenters can see, but I can't. It is blank post. However, as it seems that Tesla is getting better, I am happy too!
Yay Tesla!!!
You're keeping Hans in line real well! Now we know you aren't bored any more when the people are away at work.
It's great to see you're feeling better Tesla!
Tesla, I am so happy you are feeling better and having fun with Hans!
I am so glad you are feeling better, Tesla!
--JB
oAH Tesla~!
You are playing!!!
How nice and touch~!!!
Tesla, we are sooooo happy that you are feeling well enough to play play play with Hans! We are sure all of us furriends of yours purraying for you helped you get better, and will help Moki to get better too!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Oh Tesla,it is so good to see you play!!!!!! Mom was laffin & laffin at the glowing eyes in the first clip and your wiggle but the the next!!!!!
Hahahahahahaha!!!
Purrs Mickey
Our cats do that chasing game too!! Although Dante doesn't play nice, he bites.
We are so happy that you are feeling better, Tesla!!
Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma
Post a Comment