What cute pictures. We loved your toes and tummy pictures too. ~S,S & C
You know the hardest part of getting a baff, Hans? Besides the water-part, of course. It's the Baff AFTER the baff..when ya gotta lick yourself dry alllllll over and then go yack up the hairball!Blech!
Ya gits too bafths Hans...purrsAbby
Sorry buddy - baths are no fun!
But you sure look sweet cuddled up in that towel!
Tesla, you seem very curious about the whole thing!
you two look so cute there. I don't have bafs; not if I can help it.
Very Very priceless photos~!!!How lovely~
Post a Comment
8 face swats:
What cute pictures. We loved your toes and tummy pictures too. ~S,S & C
You know the hardest part of getting a baff, Hans? Besides the water-part, of course. It's the Baff AFTER the baff..when ya gotta lick yourself dry alllllll over and then go yack up the hairball!
Blech!
Ya gits too bafths Hans...
purrs
Abby
Sorry buddy - baths are no fun!
But you sure look sweet cuddled up in that towel!
Tesla, you seem very curious about the whole thing!
you two look so cute there. I don't have bafs; not if I can help it.
Very Very priceless photos~!!!
How lovely~
Post a Comment