Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ez sundeh

Iz not so eazee sundeh. We iz hard at werk, purrin an purrin fur our furrend Moki. We iz purrin full speed, non stops.

We iz also lookin out da winda, searchin fur miracles. Furst fing we've done all mernin. We finkin hard fur moki. We luf hims.



Moki, yoo can do dis, pweese pull frough.



Iz anyone else haffin troubles wif dem links in da blog? i try an try an dem jus dun werk. Dem always links wif blog sumfin at beginning. pweese halp us.

11 face swats:

Daisy said...

I am purring my very hardest for sweet little Moki, too. He's a fighter!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We are purring very hard too.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh we are purrin' az fastee az we can. He iz such a sweet itty bitty guy.

Parker said...

We have a candle lit and are purring very hard!

Chrissie said...

He's such a brave fellow! I'm purrin' very hard for Moki, too.

How are you feeling, Tesla? I hope you're all better now, sweet girl.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I am purring and purring my hardest for Moki too! Are you feeling better now, little Tesla? You are always little to me, because I met you when you were a cute little kitten.

Mickey's Musings said...

It is so nice to see you two looking for a miracle. I hope you find one too. Poor Moki is so sick :(
We are all purring very hard for him.
I hope you are feeling better too !
Purrs Mickey

Chesney Cats said...

We are purring our hardest for Moki to get better.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am also very very worry about Moki!!!

MaoMao said...

We Ballicai are purrin as hard as we can fur preshus Moki!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

PB 'n J said...

Moki's a great fighter, but we're purring our hardest.