Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gone.

Furrends, pweese be pay-shunt wif us, our mommeh iz gun go outta town tadeh- her granddad had a heart attack. So, her is gun go out of state fur night wif her daddeh an visit him in ho-spit-al.

Jus so yoo dun furgit wat we looks likes....


Us halped daddeh put up tree las weeken.

Dis week we'll haf more picshures again.

6 face swats:

Parker said...

Our purrs to your Grandpa, I hope he will be OK!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are purring for your Grandpa and the rest of your family. They must be very worried. We hope he is OK. ~S,S & C

Anonymous said...

We will be purring for your Grandpa, Tesla! It looks like you were a big help putting up the tree! We can not wait to help Mom put ours up next weekend!

Daisy said...

I hope your Grampa will get all better soon! I will purr for him.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We hope your Grampa is okay! Purrs.

Nomi said...

How could we forget what you look like? Thats a cute pichur of you snoopervising the Christmas twee and I hope your mommy will be home soon and that Grampa recovers fully.