Party Mix is yummy we have both flavors. So far we have only tried the Chicken, Turkey & Cheddar flavor we can't wait to try the other one. If it's anything like our CTC flavor we will love it. You are a lucky girl and the other stuff is nice too Tesla. ~S,S & C
OOooo. Paw-ty Mix. I love that stuff. I like it even better than Temptations!
Hey Hans! I have tagged you for the 8 Random Things Me-me. It was fun and easy to do and I completely forgot to talk about my Catnip Addiction. Anyway, I hope you will consider doing it, as I'd love to learn more about you!
Oh friends! We are just getting on the computer after 3 days of mom being gone and we just read about your horrible time Tesla!! We are so glad you are feeling better now. Scout had a 104-105 temp 2 summers ago, although the cause was never determined, but he went on antibiotics & they helped quickly. The vet gave him extra fluids and kept him for the day on observation. They didn't put anything on the cool floor of the cage and wrapped an ice bag in a light towel to put in there with him. He went to it right away and laid down to nap. That was a scary time, and we sympathize with you! HooRay! You're better Tesla!
Tesla!! What super gifts you got!!! I like your bowl,but it needs that Party Mix in it ;) I see Hans is happy too,with a toy!!!! Have fun!!!!!!! Purrs Mickey
Hi Tesla, we are very happy to read that you on the mend. Scary fevers like that can be touch and go so well done to all the vets and your Mum for helping you pull through. We hope you, Hans and your Mum can have a nice relaxing time now and you will completely recover soon.
Yay!! I'm so glad you got your prizes! I hope you liked everything. I agree with every one else about the need for more treats in that bowl. Try to look really hungry, that always works for me. Thanks for participating in my contest! -Scotchy
18 face swats:
Hey, looky there! We just got some Party Mix treats because SophieKitty highly recommended them. Mom says we can try them tonight!
What great surprises! And Party Mix rocks!
Party Mix is yummy we have both flavors. So far we have only tried the Chicken, Turkey & Cheddar flavor we can't wait to try the other one. If it's anything like our CTC flavor we will love it. You are a lucky girl and the other stuff is nice too Tesla. ~S,S & C
OOooo. Paw-ty Mix. I love that stuff. I like it even better than Temptations!
Hey Hans! I have tagged you for the 8 Random Things Me-me. It was fun and easy to do and I completely forgot to talk about my Catnip Addiction. Anyway, I hope you will consider doing it, as I'd love to learn more about you!
What cool things you got there!!!
Neat-o! But why is there only a single treat in that bowl?!?
What a super surprise!
I've nefer seen partay mix. I don't fink we have it this side of the atlantic. Shame. Cry cry.
Oh friends! We are just getting on the computer after 3 days of mom being gone and we just read about your horrible time Tesla!! We are so glad you are feeling better now. Scout had a 104-105 temp 2 summers ago, although the cause was never determined, but he went on antibiotics & they helped quickly. The vet gave him extra fluids and kept him for the day on observation. They didn't put anything on the cool floor of the cage and wrapped an ice bag in a light towel to put in there with him. He went to it right away and laid down to nap. That was a scary time, and we sympathize with you! HooRay! You're better Tesla!
I like it,
especially "give more treat" one.
It's very important~!
I can see how happy Tesla is!
Tesla!! What super gifts you got!!! I like your bowl,but it needs that Party Mix in it ;)
I see Hans is happy too,with a toy!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey
Wow those are great gifts! We want to try the Party Mix now too!!
We're happy to hear you are feeling better!!
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
I'm SO glad you feel better, Tesla..you look much better, too. And your gifts are really neat! My mom likes the apron, but I'm all about the treats!
Maw likes the apron. We like the treats and food bowl.
Get much better Tesla!
Luf, Us
What a nice prize package. But, Tesla, you might remind your mom how sick you've been so she'll fill that bowl with treats.
Hi Tesla, we are very happy to read that you on the mend. Scary fevers like that can be touch and go so well done to all the vets and your Mum for helping you pull through. We hope you, Hans and your Mum can have a nice relaxing time now and you will completely recover soon.
Whicky Wuudler & family
Yay!! I'm so glad you got your prizes! I hope you liked everything. I agree with every one else about the need for more treats in that bowl. Try to look really hungry, that always works for me. Thanks for participating in my contest!
-Scotchy
Party Mix is now our favorite! We stopped liking Temptations and now we only eat Party Mix for treats!
--JB
Post a Comment