Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I did today:

1. Mez pwayed real hard wif meh fish toy.

2. Mez glared at HANS.


3. Mez showed off fur daddeh.

4. I did cool moves on da chair.



5. Mez pounced on HANS

6. Mez wish he wud go away.


7. I turned inta laser kitteh an try ta ZAP him away.

8. I pushed him away an pwayed wif toy mehself.


9. Meh pwayed WIF hans.

10. Me hissed and nomed on hans when pwayed too much.



11. Mez fwaped his head.

12. Him fwapped meh head.


13. I wrapped da toy aroun meh an saz "ha ha hans now iz mine."



6 face swats:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It looks like you had fun.

Daisy said...

You had a busy day! I hiss at Harley sometimes, too, when he keeps jumping on me.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hoooray~!!
Looks that you have lots of fun!!!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Wow Tesla, you were very busy today, and we are worn out just reading about it! Time to nap in a meezer pile ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahaha!! I like your cool moves on the chair!!
I think you would miss Hans if he went away ;) You'll get used to him in time :)
Have fun.
Purrs Mickey

PeeEss: Your link in Mr Linky at the Cat Blogosphere is wrong. It is in there twice. Thought you might like to know :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow that was a busy day! isn't it nap time now?