Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Tesla Update.


Iz I. Tesla da kitteh.

I am still sicky. Betteh den afore, but still sicky. I have canceled yoor regular scheduled program wif 'formally feral frideh wif HANS'.

Since i canna SMASH him, i will jus cancel hims programs.

I still gits meh tem-purr-a-ture takuns 2 tims deh.

I NO LIKE DIS MOMMEH

An i eetin and bein checked on alla tim. No tim fur jus meh.

Waz on patrols dis mernin- an killed bug. I may bee sicky, but, i still SMASH bugs. STOOPID bugs in meh house. Finkin dem can take oveh when i iz down.

Here are sum picshures of meh frum dis week.

Here i am walkin past STOOPID hans. Mommeh waz werkin on project fur nice ladee.


Den i go ta meh favorite spot. Meh Chairs. I seep in dis chairs ALLA tim now while i sicky. Mommeh put her hoodeees here one tim, now iz mine, acaz, smells like mommeh. SO, i seep on dis. MINE MINE MINE.

IZ mine.



I still snoofin up green gookies an den i still hackin a bit, but, mai eyes iz 'wide an alert' saz mommeh. Wat she no? nuffin.


I snoof a lot when giffin mai self bafs. Stoopid snoofs.



i tired of bein sicky. Pweese go now sicky. Fanks.

16 face swats:

Parker said...

Awwww, sweet telsa, you are sounding like you may be getting a little better. Just keep taking it easy and nap a lot!
Have a good weekend and say "hi" to Hans for us!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Parker is right. You are sounding more like your cantankerous self. Good to hear you're doing better. Keep chasing the sicky away!

LZ said...

Well its good to see you up and about but I sure do hope the sicky leaves you soon!

Kaze

Daisy said...

I am glad you are not too sick to SMASH that bad buggie! I hope you get all the way better soon.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

So glad you are feelig a bit better, Tesla. Bugs beware, the smash is back!!

Have a relaxing weekend.

Purrs Goldie, Shade and Banshee

Cafe Cats said...

Good job smashing that bug, Tesla! Cloud Chaser is furry snoofy too and it's no fun. Hope you keep getting lots better!

PB 'n J said...

Snoofs are the worst, but the medicine will make it all better soon! It's already working, since you are feeling ready smash bugs!

Anonymous said...

Stoopid snoofs. You better get well soon, Tesla! Those bugs will think they own the place!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Good to see that you are getting better and able to smash bugs. Rest up and get better soonest!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sweet little girl, you keep on doing your resting and you'll be all better soon! That is nice of mom to leave the hoodie there for you. I like to sleep on her clothes whenever she lays them on the bed.
It's comforting! -Scooby

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We hope you get to feeling better soon. It is no fun being sick. ~ Hugs & Purrs, S,S & C

Chesney Cats said...

We are purring that your sicky goes away furry soon. You have had more than your share of the sickies & it's time for you to feel all better!!

Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Tesla,
We iz awful glad dats you iz hawkin' up dat green glop! Dis meanz it iz gonna leevz your sis-stem. & dat bug? Well if he wan unsmart enuff to walks around your housee den he dezerved what he gotted!
I yam bringin' oevfur some more nice chix-henz bits fur you.
Love,
Dr Tweety

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hope you feel better soon!
Purrs,
JB

Asta said...

Tesla
I'm glad youw eyes awe bwight and you'we up to smashing buggies..I hope all that bad sicky goes away completely vewy soon!!!!
I love you and am cwossing my pawses
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Mickey's Musings said...

Tesla, I hope you get better very soon. It is no fun being sick!!!!!
I also love to sleep on anything that smells like Mom :)
Purrs to you!!!!!
Purrs Mickey