Thursday, November 13, 2008

8 things meme.

Tristan tagged meh fur da meme!

This is kind of like the 7 things me-me, but you need to write about eight things.

Here are the Tag Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blogpost, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

Here we go:

1. Meh iz frum da humane society. i waz gotted fur meh sisfur Tesla. So dat she wud not be crazee no mores. Mommeh wazna really lookin fur da kitteh yet, jus checkin out da place...den i waz placed in her arms... den... rest history.

2. I like ta be cuddled. I luf bein picked up and seepin wif mommeh an daddeh.

3. I had no bean contact afore i waz caught and put in societies.

4. I likes ta play wif balls. i like ta whap whap whap dem.

5. I am full of floof! Mommeh haz ta trim meh floofs all da tim.

6. I like da vets, acaz i get pets. lots of pets an cuddles.

7. I like ta steal tesla's fud when not lookin.

8. I like ta play play play wif sisfur. But she not play play play wif meh.

i wud like ta tag anyone who wud like ta play wif mez!

12 face swats:

Rosie & Cheeto said...

"Den...rest history" hahaha- sure is hansel. Keeping telsa uncrazy is a full-time job and yer just the rite cat to do it!

Hay, we like to whap balls too! Yoo shuld come ovur sometime and chek owt our collekshun undur the bed!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

errr, Tesla...not Telsa. Telsa sounds like a name fur a person utensil or something...

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Hans, I steal foods too, and I would play with you, I love to play play play! And me and Sabrina and Sam are sooooo glad Tesla is feeling better, please let her know that for us!
Purrs and headbutts,
Simon

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hans
I learned a hole lot bout yoo today! yoo is one gud lookin tuxie mancat! We are glad to hear dat Tesla is doin better...

purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

Those are some neat-o things, Hans. Except maybe stealing Tesla's foods. Maybe she would like you more if you stopped doing that.

PB 'n J said...

That's a great list Hans, we love learning more about you!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We like #1 the best!!! You sure became gentle for being a cat who didn't know beans before! Enjoy all those cuddles!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Hans! You sound like a very friendly kitty!!! Mom held me when she got me too!!! That's all it takes!! Good thing for us!!!!!
You are floofy and cute. I have you on my blog today :)
I bet Tesla will like you more & more as she gets better. She is a pretty little kitty :)
Purrs Mickey

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Is it working now that you are there? Is Tesla still a crazy kitty?
--JB

Mr. Hendrix said...

I'll play with you Hans! It was so fun learning more about you. You must have nice shelter beans to get you so used to snuggles so fast. It took me ages.

It is so nice of you to help keep Tesla company so she doesnt' get so upset when the beans are gone. You're a good brother.

I hope you're feeling all better Tesla. Tell your mommy, that my mommy says it is better to freak out and be safe than sorry when it comes to beloved kitties. She should be proud she takes your sickenss seriously. purrrrrs to her

Black Cat said...

Lovely to know more about you! I hope Tesla gets to like you and play with you. I'm glad she's feeling better:) xxx

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

About No.7
That is the exactly thing Lego will do to me!