Will not cooperates.
See dis toy mommeh- pertends yoor faaaace.
Mommeh.... i will bite yoos.
Mommeh. Dun wanna show belleh.
Ohhh okkkkk but only if i git sum more toys... look at meh floof!
Baf tim.
DATS IT MOMMEH
Toes anyones?
I xhausteds.

Psst.... congrats to PARKER, GANDALF & GRAYSON, and ANGUS MHOR who will be receiving pay it forward gifts from us this coming december. :) we will begin this weekend by going and picking PERFECT gifts for you all. :)















15 face swats:
Jeepers, Hans. You are one handsome mancat.
Wow. Wow. Wow!
Purrs Banshee
Hans, you're so funny! I like the "this is your face, mommeh" picture the best!
PS-I think Banshee likes you!
Hans, mommy loves your floof!!!
Hans, you are a super floofy cat and and a fine mancat in training!!!!
Show off those toes and tummy!! They are pawsome!! Girlcats love that ;)
Purrs Mickey
Hans, I think you were very patient!
What lovely toes you have!
Handsome and playful! What a great kitteh you are Hans!
That is a nice set of shots of you. I really like your stripes and you have just the right amount of floof!
--JB
You are a funny floof, Hans!
My werds Hans yoo is one handsome kitty....
purrs
Abby
Hans, you iz one floofy stripey boy. Da momee here haz sumpin' abouts stripeyz... she tinks doze kinda catsez iz furry deelishus & woulds like to kiss dem. She iz not gonna kissy me oi howevfur, unless I lets her.
Hans, it looks like you are very good at giving the play-bitey!
Hans! We're glad you finally decided to show your tummy...sort of!
Hans is one cute and playful kitty. Thankyou both for coming by and keeping me company when I was sick. I am better now - just need to gain some weight. The vet thought I had the cat flu virus even though I already had the immunization shot. Can't win them all!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Hans, you 'da man!
We're excited about pay it forward!
Post a Comment