Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friday's Snow Storm.

Tesla: Frideh it snowed an snowed. It waz Hans' FURS snow effur! didna really sticks, but mommeh didna wan him ta miss his furs snows.


Hans: Mommeh put dis fing on meh. A sweateh an a 'har-ness' Didna like dis HARNESS.


Tesla watched meh frum inside da house. She warm an snugs. Her wanted ta come outs.


Didna unnerstands. I wanna come ins.


Tesla let meh ins. DUN like it out heres. Colds.


Wat iz goin on anywayz?


Tesla: Hans came back in, an i waited payshunly at doors fur meh turns. I got ta use Hans sweateh. i dun haf az much furs as hims.

Hans waz rights. Waz cold. An i canna effun make a snow bean. Stoopid snows. I need more den dis fanks.


Mommeh saz she lufs when few flakes on meh head. Saz, 'iz soooo coot' an gets all stoopid.


O mommeh. Iz not enuff snows fur our snowbean.

Ok mommeh. I ready go in now. (yoo can see mommeh's toe socks wif snowflakes on dem.)


Hans waits inside in his cubes all nice an warm.


Hans: Santa paws, fur ristmas, we wud like sum new cubes. Des all haf snot on dem frum tesla an her sicky, and dem are not square anymore... an dem haf toof marks in dem. Pweese bring us sum new cubes.

9 face swats:

Lone Star Purrs said...

We finks y'all NEED new cubes...NOW. And, could y'all send us sum snow? Momma misses it after lifin' in Colorado. We kinda do too..it wuz purty. We'll look fur owr pic-churs an post 'em.
::purrs::
~Meeko & Kiara

Chrissie said...

I would like some snow, too, and lots more than you got this time around...and I think you NEED new cubes, too!

Daisy said...

Tesla, you look very cute with snowflakes in your furs! I think you are right - you might need more snow to make a snowbean.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We have never seen snow. Mommy says it snowed here before we were born. ~S,S & C

PS: can you eat it?

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hans next time she tries to get yOu into that silly sweater, tell Mommeh you are a Maine Coon and you are built for the cold weather. You came with your own parka!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It looks quite cold out there. I don't think I'd like going out.

Mickey's Musings said...

You are right Tesla!! That is not much snow,just flakes. Mom said she can send you lots ,heehee
Hans' sweater is very nice!!!
I hope you get new cubes for Christmas too :)
Purrs Mickey
PeeEss: I will send purrs for your Mom's Granddad.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Do youez likes your sweaterz? Da Iris here needz one cuz she iz so short furzded dat she will catchez a cold. You gots snow???? What iz dat stuf anywayz?

Anonymous said...

We have never seen our first snow yet, Tesla. Do you think Santa Paws might bring us some if we put it on the top of our list? Hans, you are one handsome Mancat!