I cannot wait to see the photos. I hope it is loads of fun!
We're looking to seeing the photos too - your Mommy is doing a super great thing! Good luck to her!
I wonder what it's a walk-a-fohn for? I'm sure the woofies will stand out very well and receive lots of attention!
Tesla,I say Ptooey!!! Dubble hairbalzez on da car-pets! No gets to go on da walk??? Highly unfair!
Those are pawsome collars your mom made!!!!! I hope she has a great day for the walk!!!!Purrs Mickey
Post a Comment
5 face swats:
I cannot wait to see the photos. I hope it is loads of fun!
We're looking to seeing the photos too - your Mommy is doing a super great thing! Good luck to her!
I wonder what it's a walk-a-fohn for? I'm sure the woofies will stand out very well and receive lots of attention!
Tesla,
I say Ptooey!!! Dubble hairbalzez on da car-pets! No gets to go on da walk??? Highly unfair!
Those are pawsome collars your mom made!!!!! I hope she has a great day for the walk!!!!
Purrs Mickey
Post a Comment