Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Last Mouse



Tesla here! i'm blogging with mommabeanies laptop today. Thats me sitting next to it. See? I'm all ready! I haven't had much time to blog lately, mom and dad have been in and out of the house like crazies!

And this is where i've been spending a lot of my time lately:



Do you know about this thing? When momma turns this knob thing... water comes out... i like to put my paw in the running water, and then lick my paws. Its really cool! Sometimes, i sleep in there too. Its like it was made for me! Perfect size for a 7 pound cat!

Christmas was pretty nice. Momma got up real early cuz she couldn't wait to give gifts. This was mine. A whole stocking to myself!





Look at all them mice! Theys are reallys cutes! I like to eat them. But we have to be careful... cuz momma caught me unraveling the tail on one mousey... and had half of the string down my throat!



Momma played with me for a while until dad got up. :)



My great grammy gave me a ball to play with, but momma left me alone in the computer room with dad- and mom said i was making strange sounds... dad was on the phone... so... well... when mom came in to check on me... i had rolled the ball under something, and pulled the string to unravel it... i had made a maze, wrapped the green string through everything, around dad's chair twice, around some boxes, through the desks.... and the rest was going down my throat! I didn't want mom to notice, so soon as she opened the door i tried to eat it real fast! But... she really did have to pull it out of my belly, as the string just kept going down my throat... now she REALLY has to make sure there are no lose strings on any of my toys.... no fun for me.... :(


Hope you all had a great christmas and new year! Love you friends!

15 face swats:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You are so funny, Tesla, and cute ++++! Have to be careful with those stringy toys. The mousies look fun though.

Love that photo of yours sitting in the basin. Although I am much older we are about the same weight - I'm only 7-8lbs too. I only look big because of my fluff. One of the kitties joked that I should be called Kate (Moss) because I am such a lightweight.

Mickey's Musings said...

Boy, good thing your Mom came along, strings can be bad news! This festive season has the beans all worked up and running around :) Things will settle down soon . Looks like you have lots of mice to keep you busy !!
Purrs Mickey

Asta said...

Tesla
You sweet cutie, pleez be caweful..I know stwing is fun, but I don't want you to choke on it ow sumthing, OK?
Those mousies look fun, just play with youw Mom awound so she can soopewvise..I'm so glad you'we my fwiend..that sink looks welly comfy
smoochie kisses
Asta

MaoMao said...

Yes, be kareful with the stringies! And mousies are so much fun. I love 'em, too!

And wowie that you like to play with watur -- I love watur, too! I get up inna sinkie and Momma turns it on fur me and I bat at the runnin watur and get down inna sinkie with it and just have the bestest time!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Just Ducky said...

Tesla, have fun playing with the mousies, but please don't eat the string. One of our blogging gang almost died when string got his tummy all tied up. I can't remember exactly which kittie anymore. But it wasn't pretty.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! You certainly got a lot of mice for Christmas. How did you decide which to play with?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Happy New Year to you, Tesla~!
I can see you have lots of fun~!!!!!!

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that your Mom found you while she could still pull the string out of you. Eating string can be very, very bad. I hope you have fun will all your mousies, minus their strings.

Parker said...

Whew! That could have been a very bad thing if your Mommy hadn't found you! Strings are fun, but we always have to be supervised when we play with them!
I am glad you had a nice Christmas!
Smooches!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Sounds like you had a very lovely Christmas. We love playing with mousies too and you certainly got a whole lot of them!! Be careful of those loose strings - they can make a kitty really sick. Mommy won't let us play with strings either because of that.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Be very careful about eating string. You can make yourself very sick, like Go To the Bridge sick.

Not sure if this is the kittie Derby was thinking about, but back in June, Pippy almost died after swallowing a piece of string. The V*T finally had to cut him open to get it out.

Daisy said...

Tesla, you are the cutest little thing! But as everycat has mentioned, be careful around string. I know it is very hard for a little kitty like you to understand, because string is fun. You will just have to trust us on this.

I'm glad you had a fun Christmas!

Artsy Catsy said...

Tesla, you are just so adorable! I love sinks and water, too, so you can come over and sit in my sink with me any time!!

Rocky

The Crew said...

Oh my goodness, you're only 7 lb.?! I feel fat!!! I weigh 3 lb. more than you.

Tesla dear, do you mind my asking how old you are? I'll be 2 in April.

Your friend
Misty

Shaggy and Scout said...

As everyone else said: Strings + Cats = Bad News! They get wrapped around the intestines & stomach and can kill you!
Scout loves ot sleep in the sink! Seems like some sinks are just made for kitties!