Friends, stopping in real quick to catch up on kitty comments and so forth- i haven't been posting much, because i haven't had the time. Momma's been mad at me, i'm poopin all over the floor, and tearing up part of the carpet in my room when i'm mad. I'll have to show you my room soon.
its not very good either because momma took lots of pictures of me, and i can't post them without her help. But, she let me do this meme, brought to me by my mao friends,Goldie & Shade.
The rules are: you have to post who tagged you and link back to them and then to petspics.blogspot.com.
Then you have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.
What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?
1. Well. For one, I would be able to poop anywhere i wanted. outside the box, inside the box, anything at all! Just imagine the possibilities?!
2. I would be able to eat anything i wanted. Toys, as much cat food as i want, strings, carpets.... anything!
3. I would want to be allowed to wander free in the great outdoors! I would go anywhere, do anything! tangle with danger! Oh my... this is what dreams are really for!
I'm going to tag...
Charlotte!
Chairman Mao!
Millie!
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















6 face swats:
You can tell we are all indoor cats.We all want to go outdoors! Hahahahaha! Eating anything would be great too :)
Purrs Mickey
I would like my own cat door so I could come and please when I want, but believe me, being stuck outside and getting into dangerous encounters is not all it's cracked up to be. I lived that life for a while, and believe me, it's dangerous!
And then it rains and you get wet and it miserable AND dangerous.
I like your answers, those are great~
If I could get as many great food as I could and not be add too much weight, will be much more perfect.
I think those are all good things. Pretty much Georgia does the first one! We try and keep her from doing it but she is old...
Very good sweet Tesla! We all want more freedom to do what we want!!! Hope you don't stay in trouble too long.
~Goldie and Shade
Tesla, I know you are just a young kitty, but it is probably best if you confine your pooping to the litter box. Then you will not get into trouble. Okay?
Post a Comment