Hello fellow maoers. Momma beanie always calls me a maoer.
Ever since this last turd incident, she's been calling me 'stink butt' and things like that as well. oh mom.
She's been checking on my lump daily- and so far... nothings changed. Same size. We have no idea what it is. But its not changing so we think thats a good thing. Dr. said only should have to removes it if its getting bigger.
No fishies have been added to the big box yet. Theres only one other fish in the house... his name is Geoffry. We'll have to get you guys a picture... but he doesn't look so goods these days... not much swimmins goings ons.
Momma says he's almost 3. Very good for a 'beta fish' I'm not sure what thats is, but momma says he doesn't act very good anymore... always lying at the bottom of the bowl. He's been like that for months... still just hanging ons.
anyways i'm giong to be off now... i'll talk to you all soon!
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















4 face swats:
We're glad that lump isn't getting any bigger!
we're glad your lump is not getting any bigger
Sometimes Bean refers to Cats as "Furry Purries". I think this is far better than Stinky Butt.
Sometimes my Mommie calls me a "Silly Butt." I do not know what that means. I cannot wait until you get your new little fishies! But I am sure you will still love little Geoffry. I like his name. Because he used to be a baby 'fry.
Post a Comment