Saturday, January 5, 2008

Momma's worried.



Hi friends. Momma took me to see my doctor today. It was the man doctor instead of the lady i usually see. He saw me when i was just a baby kitten only 6 weeks old. Thats where i met momma.

Anyway, we went into work today.

On thursday night, momma was petting me and found a 'bb sized lump' on my left thigh. Now, because mom works there, she knows that lumps in cats are not a good thing. So, she asked the doctors yesterday, and then asked this doctor and he said it was ok for me to come in today (they're VERY busy on saturdays!).

He said, that we're going to have to keep an eye on it. Because there's no normal reason for it to be there. So, if it gets any bigger... i'm going to have to have surgery to have it removeds.

They'll have to biopsy it and see what happens from there. I hope its nothing. momma beanie is a little nervous about it, i can tell.

Thats all for today friends.

-tesla.

7 face swats:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh dear. I hope it is nothing serious!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh noes!!! I hope it is not serious :( I will send purrayers to help you.
PURR,PURR,PURR, hope that helps too :)
Purrs Mickey

Asta said...

Tesla
I'm suwe it will be aok!!! I had to go to the dogtow today too, cause Mommi found a big bump just below my lip,and it's been gwowing weally fast ,and Mommi got scawed..BUT...the dogtow told hew today, it's a wawt(yuck!),and it gwows fast, and then youw body notices it and it gets thwown off all by itself..anyway I hope so..and I HOPE YOUW BUMP WILL PWOBE TO BE NOTHING TOO!!!!I love you and will cwoss my paws and think pawsitive thoughts fow you!(pleez let me know what happens)
smoochie kisses
Asta

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Tesla honey, we are sending you LOTS of purrssss!! we pray it's nofing!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Any chance the reason it is BB-sized is because it really is a BB? We don't know your story, but if you've been outside much, that is a possibility.

Sending healing purrrrsss, and a {{hug}} for your momma.

Parker said...

Oh No! I hope it's nothing! Hugs to you and your Mommy!

Daisy said...

Uh oh, I hope you are going to be okay!