Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sad news.

Hello kitty friends. Today, i was going to post something fun and exciting... but momma and i were helping Isis post (i dont know WHY she gets to post before i do) and while checking up on her friends... we found the saddest news.

Momma beanie cried. She was really really upset by this news. One of the friends, Clive just had a bad vet visit... they found a tumor, and they're going through a really really rough time right now.


I would like to ask all you kitties to please go and visit him. Please leave his momma comments of comfort, and send the biggest purrs you can to him. They really need it.

All us animals who love our families and friends... we need to come together and wish the best we can. Lets pull together kitties, and wish clive back into good health!

-love,
Tesla

9 face swats:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is really sad.
Clive is such a lovely woofie....Oah, I wish Clive and Clive's mom will be doing ok :(

MaoMao said...

Oh no, we Ballicai are so sorry to hear this! We will purr as hard as we can fur Clive and his fambly.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Charlotte Wills said...

That is terrible news. I will visit Clive right now. Hope you are OK.

Take care
Mieow Charlotte x

Parker said...

Telsa, we went and sent them a good wish.

Daisy said...

I am sorry to learn the sad news about your friend Clive.

Kaz's Cats said...

Hi Tesla, Thanks for telling us about Clive - we went over and left a message to encourage him and his mom.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Kodak the Eskie said...

Tesla, sweetheart, thanks for your kind words for my Clivey. It means a lot to know that we have the love and support of such a great animal community. That unconditional love they have just flows over.
Hugs, Kathy & Clive

Mickey's Musings said...

That is very sad news. I went to visit and left a word. I will purr for Clive.
Purrs Mickey

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Tesla, we just went to visit Clive and pass on some support. Thanks for sharing this with us. We have to all join together in times like this.
Purrs to you too, sweet one.

~Goldie and Shade