Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Whats this now

Momma beanie came home with a whole giant bag of my food today! I was very excited about this!



However, momma wasn't so excited about seeing me tonight when getting home from work. I dont know why! I was just lying in her chair in the computer room, keeping it warm for her return.

Maybe, its because when she came in the hall, she could see a turd i dropped in the laundry room in the middle of the floor.

They think i was mad because i wasn't getting enough attention from dad. So i just pooped on the floor. Stupid beans. I'll show them. But... i think that didn't work, because then i just spent an hour sulking in the laundry room on my bed.

However, i wanted to tell you about the newest addition to my house! This box... my parents brought home this glass box on Saturday.... And then filled it with water and rocks... whats the point of this? Its not very interesting anyway. I don't understand. What are with beans?



Momma bean seems to have had experience with these boxes before. However, now she's not letting me out of her sight... all because of a little turd! I mean really. thats no reason not to trust me. I want to go explore this box some more.

I'll let you know if i find out anything new about it!

-love,
Tesla.

6 face swats:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sweetie, just tell her the turd got stuck in your fur and just dropped off as you were walking around.
Make sure the people put a perch for you by that Cat Entertainment Center!
It gives hours of enjoyment!!!!!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh, you are getting fishies! They are not for eating though, just for looking, when you eventually get them. Mind you, it really is tempting sometimes........

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That looks like quite a fun entertaining box you are getting!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oooo that water box could end up being very interesting. You'll have to tell us if they put anything else in it.

Purrs
Abby

Daisy said...

Oh, this is very exciting! Guess what goes into that box of water? FISHIES!

Charlotte said...

Hi Tesla, I'm Charlotte, a newcomer to the blogging world. We look a little alike; I'm slightly older but not by much. Come visit me and we can play!