Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lazy on Sunday?



--sorry its dark... we'll have to take another one soon in the bright sunshine!

6 face swats:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Although it's dark, it certainly looks like you are having lots of fun with that toy, Tesla!

We are glad to hear that your lumps were nothing to be worried about!

Mickey's Musings said...

I can still see you playimg and having fun. Even a swat at the camera,heehee Is that you I hear purring ? Sounds happy :)
Purrs Mickey

Daisy said...

Tesla, you are a very good play-er!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

It's a little dark but I can see that you are having great fun there. Thanks for dropping by and supporting me. I don't know much about football either and won't be watching the game as it is not televised here in Sydney.

Just Ducky said...

Is that a mousie you are playing with? Looks like you are having lots of fun.

Kaz's Cats said...

Nice work - you're very agile - that mouse was in big trouble!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha