Sunday, January 6, 2008

Delicious.

My friends, i wanted to play the delicious hunt! So i decided, even though i'm a day late, i'm gonna play. So, my friends, i think looking out the window, is quite delicious. Especially watching others out the window.




I like to watch my friend...



Mr. Jack Russell. His delicious thing, would probably be watching his friend...



Mr. Squirrel. So this morning, on sunday, we're all watching something delicious.



And i'll spend the rest of my morning... lying around being lazy!




-love,
tesla.

5 face swats:

Daisy said...

I love looking out the window, too! But I think lounging around being laz is the most delicious thing of all.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that squirrel would be delicious! Of course, lazing around is always the most delicious thing of all, as Daisy says!

PB 'n J said...

We thinks squirrels would be delicious, but we've never managed to catch one!

Also, we've tagged you over on our bloggie!

Just Ducky said...

You look delicious too.

Asta said...

Tesla
You have bootiful postoowe!! and that does look delicious..all I can see out my window is biwds..mostly sea gulls.we'we too high up to see catses and doggies and squiwwels
I hope youw bump is not wowsew and you'll find out something good soon
smoochie kisses
Asta