Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Friends, today is ristmas eve. I'm not quite sure what thats means... howevers, i'm exciteds abouts its... cuz my beanies seem very very exciteds! Something about opening those packages under the tree! And we can finally see who won gift wars this year!

So i went off to hang out this morning, mom had to find me when she got home from work. Luckily, she only had half day! Can YOU find me?!



I made this great hiding place. I dont know how anyone ever could find me.





Then mom went and put my christmas bow on... and she wonders why i hide!

17 face swats:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a cozy hiding place you found. Meezer Christmas!

Parker said...

They always do that! No wonder we try to hide!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Merry Christmas to our wonderful friends!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

We wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas,
Purrs,
Missy Blue Eyes & KC
and all the "Sherwood Shelter"

Millie said...

Merry Christmas!

I hope you have a very Happy Day and a healthy, safe, prosperous, and Happy New Year!

Mickey's Musings said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!
I hope Santa brought you lots of treats and toys!! :)
Have a fun day!
Purrs Mickey

Meowers from Missouri said...

bless you, li'l tesla! we hopes you an' your fambly has a merry christmas anna happy, healthy new year!! c'mon by our bloggie an see our tree!!

love & purrs from
the meowers!

Max said...

I hope you had lots of fun!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Asta said...

Tesla
That is a wondewful cozy hidyplace youfound..but you do look awful cutein youw bow so don't be upset with youw Mom..I hope you and youw family had a gweat Chwissmuss
smoochie kisses
Asta

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

A very Meowy Catsmas and a Happy Boxing Day to you!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What a cozy hideout you have! Hope you had lots of presents, being your first Christmas. Yeah, I am not keen on bows either, but my SS always want to put one on me for Christmas!

MaoMao said...

Wowie, that's a great hiding place, furry snug looking, and that's a purretty bow! I hope you and yur fambly hadded a great Chrissymouse!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

PB 'n J said...

Sooo???? Did you get a lot of presents from Santa Paws?!

Chance said...

Yoo wook comfy! I twy to do dat but da woofie always layz on me. Hez stooopid. Hey cum by my bwoggie. I tagged yoo fur a meme!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Bows can be humiliating but sometimes its best to just humor the people.
That is a great burrow you made!

Mickey's Musings said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
Hope you and your family had a great Christmas and New Year!!!

Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Fat Eric said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! Hope your 2008 is great!