Sunday, January 6, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by The peanut butter jelly kitties to do this game!

Now, onto the meme. Here are the rules:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

So here are the 7 weird things i do:
1. I can run up the side of the couch and flip over
2. I love to sneak into the computer room when no ones watching and sleep on moms chair
3. I love to hide inside of daddy's pillow case.
4. I love going outside on the porch and teaching leaves a lesson.
5. When mommy vacuums and daddy's not there to hold me, i have to be safely perched on mommas shoulder nuzzled into her neck (she's REALLY glad i don't have claws)
6. I love to steal any place that dad gets up from when its nice and warm, and then not move when he comes back.
7. I love to bite anything i'm not supposed to.

I'm gonna tag.... Asta, Mickey, Chey & Gemini, Chairman Mao, Derby, Momo, and Diamond!

9 face swats:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi Tesla, hope you lump is going away. I haven't been visitng much lately becuase SS is very busy. Yes, I know, that's not an excuse.

I have done this tag not so long ago but will try to think up more weird things in the next few days to share.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those are fascinating things. You can run up the side of the chair hmmm? I think Gemini will be telling you about her weird things on Tuesday. She is an odd little cat sometimes...

C.

MaoMao said...

hehe, I loved readin yur seven things meme! And guess what, we Ballicai are chair stealurs, too! When Momma or Daddy get up frum their chairs, one of us almost always swipes it. The rule around here with the chairs fur the beans is "move it and lose it."

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

MaoMao said...

p.s. -- thankies fur the taggie! The Seven Random Thingies meme is always fun to do.

Asta said...

Tesla
thank you fow tagging me..I've done this befowe, but i'll think of new facts, and thewe awe aways new fwiends who haven't wead it befowe so it's fun..I loved youw facts..the pillow case and sitting on youw mommi's shouldew while vacooming made me laugh lots,hehehe
smoochie kisse you awe such a doll
Asta

Daisy said...

Biting is a good thing to do!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hi, Tesla. We all hope your lump is nothing major.

To your Momma: Usually we see the new visitors before The Food Source does, but he does what he can. We're all more worried right now that we might have two knocked-up momma's-to-be in our house. The interlopers might have had their lady-ectomies, but odds are against it.

Parker said...

How are you?
I agree, vacuums are evil!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Hi Telsa, we learned about you from Derby! We liked reading your 7 things and getting to know you. We'll have to try hiding inside pillow cases - that sounds really fun!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie