Thursday, January 10, 2008

hard at work

Momma beanie said she thinks my lump actually IS getting larger. But the doctor who checked me is on vacation until next week... so all we can do right now is monitor it.

I've been hiding a little bit behind this box.... i think its a great hide out. I'm sure no one will ever find me...



Mom will you get out of my face?



She bought a thing that she put on the glass box... something with numbers on it... said something about making it warmer...


I wanna see what goes in the box! COME ON MOM!

She said that sunday i will get a big surprise. I wonder if Geoffry will like it?

I'm sure he will!

I will keep you posted about my lump friends. We all hope its no big deal.

14 face swats:

MaoMao said...

Oh gosh, please keep us updated on yur lump! We Ballicai will send you lots and lots of purrs that it's nothin to worry about.

And wowie, a surprise on Sunday? I bet yur so ecksited!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh goodness Tesla, we hope that you can get into see the v-e-t soon!

Charlotte said...

Hi Tesla, I'm Charlotte, a new kitty blogger. Momo said I should come and visit you because we look a little bit alike and we are both young kitties. I hope your lump is nothing serious. Who is Geoffry? Please drop by and visit me!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we gave you an award - come see our Friday post!

Black Cat said...

I hope your lump is not a bad lump and that you can see the v-e-t soon. I bet you're excited about the surprise - maybe that will perk Geoffry up - let's hope so:) xxx

Asta said...

Tesla
Ihope the lumpy is nothing!!! I'm cwossing my paws..it's ice to have a place you can hide in and be cozy..evewyone knows thewe awe some magic boxes that you awe invisible in if you sit in them..I had a kitty fwiend who had one..she loved it and aways hid thewe
smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess you can shawe my sissy

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dear~~
Please keep updating~~
I am so worry about you !!!!
I also wish your lump is a good lump!!!

Parker said...

We are going to keep our paws crossed for you Telsa!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I hate it when I am trying to hide and she takes pictures of me. That is not right.

I hope your lump goes away soon or that, at least, it's nothing to get excited about.

Kaz's Cats said...

G'day Tesla, We just wanted to say we're purring for you that the lump is nothing to worry about. Hope you get some peace and quiet,

Purrs & headbutts

Gypsy & Tasha

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes, lumps are worrisome, however you are a young cat so we are optimistic that it is a fixable thing! We will purr for you and your human Tesla!

Daisy said...

I wish your lump would go away and not come back! Waiting is hard.

I am very excited for your big surprise! I'll bet it has something to do with the glass box...

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hang in there Tesla.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Tesla, we will purrr and send healing vibes to you!! We want the lump to go away. Please keep us posted. What do you think is in the big box?
Your FL furiends,