Iz misseded yesturdayz picshure hunterz, acause, momma neglected to take any picshures. She waz lazy.
Actually, she went out wif dad. And dey went shoppin. I didna like dis. I stayed home.
Dis merning, mez iz protecting the fortress, frum dis unknown bein outside meh house.
Dere he iz, all sittin dere eatim sumtin. I dona like him.
Look et him. All diggin and bein freez. In his other world dat i may not visit, well. One day i may.
I want to go under dat bush. And eat im. May iz?
Momma said if it waz warm out i would get to go out on meh harness. But, iz not warm. I haz to sit in here and dream of dat other world. I iz sad.
Peeezzz... please visit Karen Jo who talks about mez. Dis is wunderful.
love,
tesla















16 face swats:
We saw your limerick the other day - and we said "hey that's our friend Tesla!".
Sorry you didn't get to go out today, hopefully the weather will be better soon.
Poor baby, hope it warms up soon so yoo can go out and tell dat krazee skwerrel to STAY OUT OF MY BUSHES! Zippy is frends wif some of our skwerrels, dey stand around in da yard and talk to each other. Zippy is weerd.
I take care of an intruder into my house. He is dead now. I am the Diamonator!
I Love squirrels! They have big floofy tails like mine!
Gemini
Tesla,
My sissie Iris climbed a fir tree today to gets a sqwirl! She couldz not gets down afterwardz...dat iz why your momee wants you to stay in. But doze sqwirlz is highly infury-atein.
& probubully deelishis in a stew!
Tesla, you look so adorable looking out your window at Mr. Squirrel!
Tess, those things are called squirrels and they are very saucy and nasty. they will sit and taunt us at our house too.
Kool beaniez that KJ wroted you a limmerick! And you look like yur really wantin to get out and play with that squirrel. We Ballicai stay inside, too, and sometimes when I see burdies or squirrlies I try to climb up the windows to get to 'em!!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
ohh..Tesla, stayin' inside iz good...coz outside actually iz so scary & full of dangers furr us.
dun worry, be happy:)
Meaouwy Troops are so glad now coz mommy coming back to home & dun forget to check out what are the nasty stuff inside our brain & compare it with humans' brain, sneak peek at Felinesophy
oAH Lovely Testa~~~
I can't see squirrels from my house, I am sorry that you can't be there to see more clearly.
When you are older, maybe could have some stroller time~~~
Those squirrels can be infuriating. They seem to know that you can't get through the window to get them and they tease. I hope your weather warms up soon so you can go out. I am glad that you like your limericks and thank you very much for the link.
Telsa - your Limerick was fantastic!
Those pesky squirrels!
Loved that limerick!
Teleport over here Tesla, it is nice and warm. ~Scylla & Charybdis
I like your limerick. I saw it at Karen jo's and said to myself - I know little Tesla!
Lovely eyes you have.
We are tagging you for a book Meme ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis
Post a Comment