I iz so boreded. I see no Ntruders.
Wat mom? I iz so doin meh job!
I sniff high and lows. I smell no Ntruders. Dem are smelly, an i canna smell none. I can smell dem fer miles an miles. Dis troo.
All out der iz tree. It doesna smell like N truder. Dem smell bad.
I will wait here 5 minootes den i gonna go play over dere.
Wat dat? yoo want to see mez in acshuns?!















9 face swats:
It's always good to have a day to relax.
I liked seeing you in action, Tesla. It is very cute how you purr while you are playing!
Telsa - you are a great player!
You are so good with all that playin'. I keep telling myself it is because you are still little but I bet you'll be acting the same way at 15!
Purrs, Goldie and Shade
What a good job you do ,guarding against intruders!! I love your action video. It is so cool that you purr while playing!!! You really are cute :)
Purrs Mickey
Well Tesla,
You iz furry tallytented at whappin' tingz.
Tesla, you are a good kitty guarding your house against intruders. I can't ever see your videos - they just keep blinking and no pictures come on.
You iz a totally kyoot and pawesome kitty Tesla ~ many purrs from the SnowForest family :)
Good job keeping the intruders away! And yes, they are smelly!
We loved your video!
Post a Comment