Yoo know dis? course not. How cud yoo? Tis great secret. Promise.
Jus gotta get in right spot... or hav da right mommeh...
Ahh... dis jus da right spot... I sink dis dark place iz purfect.
Den yoo wait fer Ntruder. Den yoo pop outda box.
No one spects meh ta be hidin in dis dark place...
SCARES dem iz will!
And den, affer all dat scarin, den iz tim ta lay by open winda and get a nice breeze.
love,
tesla















17 face swats:
Tesla, that is an awesome secret box! We wish we had one of those. We could pop up and surprise our Nana! She makes a funny noise when she gets scairty! hehehe.
What a great place to hide and store your toys.
Tesla,that is a great box!! I want one :) It would be fun to hide in there and scare my sisfurs heeheehee
Well,they like to chase me,so it's fair to get back at them ;)
Purrs Mickey
Tesla
You would scawe the *%#@ out of an intwoodew popping out of that hiding place..that is so cool..plus you could keep toys safely in thewe too..maybe even tweats..but you bettew not get twapped in thewe..what if it closes//oooh that's scawy
soochie kisses
Asta
pee ess. was it a fake wiwe fox tewwiew??
Da purrfect place fer a sneek attack!
Dats a gweat hidey spot!
An syns yoo askkded, a squiggles iz a home made yarn toy. Diva Kitty Mom mayks dem. Yoo can fins her bloggie on my fwiends list. On Thursday she haz moovee twivias an if yoo gess da bonus qwestyun rite, she will sends yoo sum! An iffen yur Mommie can cwoshet, DKM evan haz da directyuns on her bloggy too. Tell yur Mommie ta cheks it owt.
Lol...That's a great hiding place :)
WHERE CAN I GET ONE????? I consider myself the mistress of stealth so I totally need one of these. Very impressive skills!
Kaze
That Ottoman looks like a lot of fun! I would be in it all the time if it were mine.
wow we want a secret like that, how cool ~the Fluffy Tribe
POP goes the Tesla! You make a very cute Tesla-in-the-box!
Oh that is super hiding spot Tesla - you're sure to catch the intruders from there!
Pearl
Da momee here iz laffin' Tesla!!! Hahahahhahahahaha! she sez you iz da cutest itty-bitty gurl dat she haz seen in awhile. Hmmmm. I yam not sure if she iz sayin' dat da gurlz here iz not cute... no, I do nots tink so. But she sure likes you!
We came by to catch up and find you have been very busy. What a good girl you have been keeping away intruders and helping mom make the bed and ......
You're very clever to figure out how to open the box and hide.
I bet you scare your mommy like that too.
Tee Hee...
~Shade
Tesla, that is a great stealthy place to hide!!!!
Just don't go to sleep in there. Your Mommy might close the box and then you couldn't get out. ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks
Post a Comment