I go on da balcony. I see tings.
I see a door. I not allowed in dis door.
I spy... wif meh eye...
A tree! A bootiful tree.
I spy wif meh eye...
A woofie! a little white woofie.
I never felt dis floor afore... wat iz? concrat mommeh saz.
Wat dis? Nice green grass mommeh saz.
Wat DIS?! A bench. Made of woods. Mommeh saz.
I rest on, not so comfy, iz got gap in middle, not good fer dis fur butt.
No mommeh. I donna want to go in.
NO mommeh. I no walk on dis fing. I HATES it.
Mommeh also bring mez back 3 toys aday. Dis one, is my Sheepy mouse. Mommeh named dat acause iz reaaaaaaal softies.
Dis, iz meh nake. Acause, it iz a nake. His butt iz a cord, dat when mommeh pulls, he wriggles an stuff. He... doesn't interest meh so much.
Dis is meh bun. Although, mommeh saz he looks like gine pig. I dunno what dat iz. He was apposed to be da bun. So, i call him, meh bun.
I hope yoo had as much fun as i did on meh trip.
-love tesla.















17 face swats:
What a wonderful adventure!! I love when the humans let us out on harnesses. Its so much fun!
Latte
Wow, an adventure AND toys! But you paid for it by being put on that horrid leash.
Tesla, you spied a lot of interesting things with your little eye! That looks like a great adventure.
Wowie, Tesla! That looks like you hadded a great adventchure. And I like yur toys -- espechully yur bun and yur sheepie mousie!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Great outing and cool toys!
Those headbutts must of worked, your momma seems better!
Purrs, Shade and Goldie
dat was fun
The idea behind that leash thing is that you're supposed to walk, and she's supposed to follow along behind you. You go where YOU want, not where SHE wants.
What a fun adventure you had Tesla. How lucky. And the weather was nice too...
What a super adventure Tesla! It looks like it was a beautiful day for it too, and your furrs look so lovely in the sunshine!
what a great adventure!
You & da Dickenz haz sumpin' in commin. A good Tale.
That's a nice little adventure. Cute toys. Hope your mommeh is feeling a bit better. Plenty of purrs and headbutts and snuggles are the best for cheering moms up.
You had a good adventure Tesla! Grass and trees & a cute woofie! We hope your momma is feeling better today. Our momma gets like that alot and takes pills for it.
That was a wonderful adventure, Tesla! You saw lots of new things. Say, can we have the toys you don't want. Gandalf keeps taking ours outside and losing them.
You've been around a bit, Tesla. I just found out it's Scylla's and Charybdis's one year old birthday today. Do go and have some birthday cake and ice cream and wish them a happy birthday. Very few kitties have been to their blog.
Tesla I has made you my special friday friend this week. I hopes your mom lets you drop by and read my blog.
Havea a great weekend.
Poppy Q
Your trip looked like fun. We especially liked the tree you spied. ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks
Post a Comment