On meh porch, der iz a 'ghost kitteh'.
She looks jus like meh.
But, she a ghost. When i goes out der, she no der no more.
Can yoo see her? DER SHE IZ!
Dunna make no loud sounds... er she might git scared awayz...
She no mean kitteh. No Ntruder. She iz meh friend kitteh.
Acause she watches meh when i play. She wants ta play too but, she canna.
She jus watches. She tries to come and be meh friend. But, she iz stuck on da porch. She is very shy.
When momma goes up to da window, she goes way. Only comes out fer mez. Dat cuz we friends.
Do yoo see her? She iz nice kitteh.















16 face swats:
she is furry purrty jus like yoo
I see your friendly ghost. She is pretty! It must be nice to have a pal. And I'll bet she really enjoys coming out at night, too.
Kind of spooky. She seems pretty friendly though. She must want to be friends.
purrs, Shade and Goldie
Tesla,
I didz not know you haz a twin sissie. She iz purrty likes you.. but I tink you might be a itty bitty purrtier!
Love,
Dr Tweety
There is a family of ghost kitties that live in Mommy's bathroom mirrow. We have tried to make friends with them but like your friend they are very shy.
Your friend is adorable, just like you. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis
Your ghost kittie is cute like you, but not quite as cute as you.
Tesla
Youw ghost kitten fwiend looks bootiful just like you and vewy fwiendly..it's nice to have a secwet playmate..I have one who lives in the miwwow, but when I check behind she hides..Iguess she's shy too
smoochie kisses
Asta
Your friend is very pretty!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! I like your ghost kitty :) She does look like you . Cool!!
Purrs Mickey
Ghost kitty follows you everywhere!
Oh, at first we were scared, but then when we saw your ghost kitty we realized that she must be very nice, cause she looks just like you!
She is like the cat in the mirror, always there...but never comes out to play!
How odd that the ghost kitty looks exactly like YOU!!
I am real glad she is nice! You never know with those window kitties how they're going to be!
Kaze
Oooh you have a twin, she looks exactly like you!
You have a very purrty twin there!
Post a Comment