Wednesday, April 9, 2008

neglected.

Right now, mommeh seems kinda down.

She's not feeling like helping meh blog.

I'm not liking that, but, right now, i need to try to cheer her ups.

Maybe some good headbutts.

8 face swats:

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear. Purr and purr all over your Mom and we will purr from here.

PB 'n J said...

Give your Mommy lots of purrs for us too - maybe that will make her feel better!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope all your purrs can make your Momma feel better. I hate it when my Momma feels down.

Gemini

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Head butts might work. Doing something really incredibly funny would help too.

Parker said...

Yup, you need to cheer her up, that's our job!

LZ said...

I'm sorry she's not happy. When my LL isn't happy I just purr at her really loud!

Kaze

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Tesla and Tesla's Mommy~~

Not to worry about blog.
Taking care of yourselves first than worry about blog :)
We are always here for you!!!! When you blog, we all see :>

Purr purr purr
Adan