Wonder WHY i iz hidin here?! I hidin in computee room, on mommeh's chair. Whys yoo ask?
A cause DIS iz in meh living room. DATS WHY.
Look at her. All getting stuck in meh cubies.
Mommeh, and her mommeh and da woofie all went for a long walk. To see more about dat, and see all da pweety picshures mommeh took outside... go see isis's bloggie.
Da nerve.















11 face swats:
I think Isis is very cute, but I sure hope she did not hurt your cubes!
Oah My, your cubes~!!!
I hope Isis didn't mess around~!!
I miss you so much, Tesla,
Thanks so much that you visiting me while Michico is not around.
No wonder you are hiding in the computer room. I am sure that Isis is a nice woofie, but I hope she didn't hurt your cubes.
I would hide very carefully if that were in my house..
Gemini
Personally, I would chase it.
Chey
hehe, the woofie gotted in yur cube! But she's kinda big fur it. Did she get stucked?
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
who let THAT in your house? You really need to put you paw down about the admittance of others to your territories, especially woofies, who are known to maraud without any advance notice and cause trouble.
Oh we don't let Georgie in our cubes! You should be careful that Isis doesn't eat any of your toys!
Isis is a very cute woofie hope your cube is okay :)
Hiiz, cute Tesla!
Our mommie just gotten us a blog and we would like to tag u for a meme, pls drop by for a visit!
Yours meowily,
Terrific 3 stooges
Yikes! Isis looks like a nice woofie, but she put her head in YOUR cube!
I might have whapped her...
You should have a lock on them cubes!
Post a Comment