Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ode to memes.

hai!

I didna dooooz da photo hunters aday acause mommeh couldn't sink of no good signs near us. So... instead (if it loads) i haz sum picshures, well, videos of mez playin wif mommeh.

BUT first, i haz dis meme ta do, sanks to dem new mach cats over dere. Dey ask mez to do dis, i do dis. Hai new friends, i hopes yoo likes it here on da blogosphere!

1) Write your own six word memoir.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the
original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the
blogosphere.
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to
play.
6) Have fun!!

Iz vihcus. Iz tiger. Iz bootiful.

Dis meh vishual. I hope yoo like it. Iz took da vihcus tiger part. booty iz jus always in meh picshures acause dat iz jus who i am.







Iz gonna tag da five friends. Hopefully have not done dis afor. Sumtims, i forgets yoo jus did dem. If did, i sorry. Have funs!

I taggin the pbj cats a cause dey are beggin to do one.


dem goldie & shade friends.


Daisy dat curly cat


Mickey dat black cat


Derby da sassy cat


And den, meh good friend Momo



goonite friends.

I lub yooos.

-tesla

10 face swats:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Thanks for the tag - I will do it as soon as my SS has a break in her thesis writing. Great photos you have of the kitties!

Jans Funny Farm said...

You're sure a good hunter! We enjoyed the videos. And you're right, you're bootiful.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are so cute and witty Tesla. We visited Isis after you introduced her to us, she seems very nice. I hope you become good friends. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Mickey's Musings said...

Tesla,that was a super meme :) Your tiger video was fun to watch. Mom loved hearing you purr! I think you make a good tiger ;)
I did the meme Friday ,you can check it out :)
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

Tesla we enjoyed watching your pounce! Your videos were lots of fun!

Daisy said...

Tesla, you always make me smile. I think you remind me of myself when I was just a young girlcat. You are a beautiful, vicious tiger! Thanks for tagging me. I have been very bad about keeping up with memes lately, but I will try my hardest.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Great meme.....you are a funny cat.
--JB

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was great.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You tigresse you!

Anonymous said...

HeeHee, Hiz Cute Tesla. That was a great depiction of u the vihcus, bootiful tiger! Machbean just wanna reach out into the vishual and give u scritches!
Have a happy day!
3stooges and Mach