hi Tesla. Snow? very cute clips! We don't know what snow is but it looks fun. We only have sand. our human says we would not like it, but she doesn't know what she is talking about.
it's so nice to meet you! We are looking forward to hearing about your adventures!
Purrs from Zed Monster and the Bad Kitty Cats and the Human Megan!
Hey Tesla! I got to go outwhen we had a tiny bit of snow! It was my first time and I'm 14!! When we had the storm,I have not been out.I keep asking though :) I liked your videos!! Purrs
11 face swats:
Hi, Tesla! Those are really cute video clips of you. We gotted a little bitty bit of snow this mornin but it didn't stay long. Snow sure is purretty!
Kittyhugs and purrs from your furriend MaoMao!
Brrr...I bet your toesies got very cold! I remember my first snow - made me very happy I'm an indoor cat.
-Jasper McKitten-Cat
I've never seen snowz. I dain't think I'd like it, I really don't like cold things.
Did you like it? You look like you didn't want to get very close.
What did you think? We get snow here too, but we're not too fond of it (though Pearl will go out in it sometimes).
we is not allowed to go outside in the snow. but it looks cold and wet.
Tesla, I am hafing a ham party on Thursday - stop by our blog and haf some ham!!
hi Tesla. Snow? very cute clips! We don't know what snow is but it looks fun. We only have sand. our human says we would not like it, but she doesn't know what she is talking about.
it's so nice to meet you! We are looking forward to hearing about your adventures!
Purrs from Zed Monster and the Bad Kitty Cats and the Human Megan!
Oah Tesla,
Nice to meet you~!
You are such a beautiful kitty~!
And I am very glad to know you!!
You are so brave to go outside~!!!!
Purr,
Adan
Hey Tesla! I got to go outwhen we had a tiny bit of snow! It was my first time and I'm 14!! When we had the storm,I have not been out.I keep asking though :)
I liked your videos!!
Purrs
Hey Telsa, it's so cool that you get snow. I hope your mom's feeling better now
~ Girl girl
Wow, it made my paws cold just looking at you out there!
Telsa
We nefur...we nearly nefur have snow here. IT is nearly 80 today. WE would love to have some cool weather for Christmas....
Purrs
Abby and Boo
Post a Comment