Hello friends. i thought i'd share with you that my beanies are doing much better.
No more sickies.
And, today, was the three month anniversary of my beans wedding! You know... next time, i'm gonna have to tell you all about how my beanies got me!
And, my laxatone is doing wonders on my bodies... and so nows, i'm not having trouble with my... *ahem* "poops" anymores.
I will write you all more tomorrow. :)
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















10 face swats:
HI TESLA
THAT'S WONDEWFUL NEWS THAT BOTH YOU AND YOUW BENS AWE DOING BETTEW!
CONGWATULATIONS TO THEM ON THEIW ANNIVEWSAWAWY!!!
My pawents have been mawwied fow 32 yeaws..they'we ancient,heheh
I can't wait to heaw how they got you!
I'm not a vewy good skatew, I keep falling on my fuzzy butt, but i can show you anything I know OK?
smoochie kisses
Asta
we is very happy that you is getting better Tesla - and that your beans is too!!
Tesla, I am very glad you are not having any more poopy-problems.
Happy Anniversary to your Humans. That's a lovely present you have for them--no more of those "poops" any more!
Nice to hear that your beanies are better and congrats to them on their anniversary.
Come over, I have an award for you - a cute award for a very cute kitty!
I am very happy for you that your beans are doing fine.
And I will look forard to your beans stories and yours.
I'm so glad your beans are doin bettur and Happy Annivershury to them! I'm also glad the laxatone is helping you!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Oh Tesla - it's good to hear that you are all feeling better, it's horrible to be feeling icky.
Purrs and Congratulations to your mommy and daddy!
Congrats to your mom & dad! We hope they celebrate by giving some extra treat out!
So glad to hear the poopie situation is getting better! Yay!
Tesla dear, we're happy to hear you're feeling better! It's not fun having litterbox issues.
Your friend
Misty
Post a Comment