Friday, December 7, 2007

Tiiiiired.

Well my momma bean is much better today. She's almost no sick no mores.

however, now daddybeanie is coming down with something. He's over there all breathing funny.


How sad.

Poor daddys. i guess i'll have to go take care of hims.


But first! i want to share with you our christmas tree. Look!














And it even has the presents that we wrapped the other day under it!

OH happy presents.

Mamma and daddy have 'present wars' where they battle to see who gives the best presents every year. This year will be the 3rd christmas together...

I wonder if mamma will win again this year? I dont know! She gots dads a lots of presents...

However, i think dads mights haves somes tricks up his sleeves....

3 face swats:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I don't see you under the tree. I bet you are the bestest present!!!

G.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Whoa! Lots and lots of presents! I wonder if there are some for you there too. We don't have a tree or presents :(

Hope your daddy feels better soon.

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie, what a beeyootiful tree and presents! I'm so glad yur Momma's feelin bettur, but I'm sorry yur Daddy's sickies! I hope he feels bettur furry, furry soon.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!