Tuesday, December 4, 2007

mommys sick

Mommy stayed home from work today because 'she feels like crap'

i'm not sure what that means. But i know she's sick and not doing so well.

So i'm here to watch over her, and make sure she lives until daddy gets home. Thats when my watch is over.

She said we might wrap presents today.

I like to help.

Well.

I'm really just gonna look out our window.

Thats me lyin under moms desk, just watchin. I'm a good watcher.



Oh, and i eat things pretty well too.

36 face swats:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Tesla! We saw you over at Daisy's and decided to come by and say HI!

Have you visited the cat blogosphere site yet? there's like a squillion kitties that blog and you can find links to their daily posts there, and put your daily post links there too so lots of kitties will visit you!
http://www.blog.catblogosphere.com/

come by and visit us when you get a chance!

Mo and The Purries said...

Hi Tesla!
Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere!
Such a wonderful group of kitties & humans in the whole blogosphere!
Our bloggie is called Purrchance To Dream
http://daphnex.blogspot.com

We are Daphne & Chloe & Spooker & Jazper & Little Isis.
Or human's name is Not The Mama

Hope to see you soon!
purrs,
the furry gang from
Purrchance To Dream

ps:
Our Not The Mama says he hopes your Mommy feels better soon!

The Crew said...

Hi Tesla. You're very cute.

Welcome to our cat blogging community. Stop over and see us.

The Crew
George, Tipper, Max & Misty

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, sick momma's is not good. Our daddy is a big Nikoli Tesla fan, he collects old light bulbs and odd electric things. We is happy to meet yoo and hope yoo'll join all us blogging kitties over at da blogosphere! Der are about eleventy squillion blogging cats so yoo neffur hafta feel alone. Hope yoor mom feels better soon.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, hi, Tesla. That be a furry purrty name. Look forward to reading about all ur's adventures.
Purrs, KC

Hot(M)BC said...

Hi Tesla! Mommy tolded us bout yore name when we was on the way ofur from the Cat Blogosphere. That's way cool! Sorry yore Mommy feels like crap. Maybe sitting on her and purring some would help.
Oh, I's added yoo to the Cat Blogosphere blogroll and to ours, too. So now ofur cats can find yoo easier. :)
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and the HotMBC gang

Milton said...

Hi ya Tesla, nice ta meetcha!

That's some good bitey youse are putting on your mouse toy in yer moovie.

Give your mom lots on snuggles, that always helps with the craps.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Tesla! What a great and smart name! You are very obviously a good snooperviser under your mommy's desk.
I have an evil alter ego named Bendrix and he likes to keep things interesting here. Me, I'm Hendrix, I like snuggles and lotsa treats.
I hope you'll come visit me. I love making new friends.
www.mrhendrixthekitty.blogspot.com

PS Sammy & Miles introduced you at the cat blogosphere news page www.blog.catblogosphere.com so I think you'll meet lotsa new kitties soon.

Spirit and Ezra said...

Spirit sez... Hi Tesla! We'ze are Spirit and Ezra!

Ezra sez... We don't blog as much as the other kitties, but we tries to visit everyday.

Spirit sez... It's furry nice to meet you

Spirit sez... PS - My brofurr thinks you is cute

Ezra sez... Spirit!! MOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM. Spirit's telling my secrets!

Spirit sez... Gotta go!

Spirit and Ezra said...

Spirit sez... PPS - We'ze hope yur Mommy feels better soon

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Hey Tesla! You asked for kitty friends and now you got them! We're Captain Jack and Dante - two pirate kitties aboard our pirate ship The Black Furrball. Welcome to cat blogging. Come by and see us sometime!! Also, we hope your Mommy gets to feeling better. Our Mommy was sick all weekend and it was no fun!!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi Tesla,
You are a very cute kitty. Thanks for visiting me. Welcome to Cat Blogosphere - we are a friendly lot of kitties here. Sorry to hear that your mommy feels crappy, hope she gets better soon. Purring and headbutting help :)
Purr,
MoMo

PB 'n J said...

Hi Tesla! Thanks for stopping by our bloggie! And Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere. We're pretty new here too and we love meeting new kitties!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Hi Tesla! It's very nice to meet you!!

Asta said...

Tesla
I'm so glad you found so many fwiends!! I told you you would..I hope youw Mom wtopps feeling cwappy..it seems to be going awound, but I know she'll get bettew with you watching hew
smoochie kisses
Asta

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Hi Tesla, it's so nice to meet you. I've been here since October. Everyone here is very nice and really care about kitties. Stop over to see me soon. I always like visitors. I hope your Mom feels much better real soon.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Well hello Tesla! Before we read your bio we were wondering if you were named for the famous Tesla, and we were right.
You sure are a cutie. We are 3 cats living in Minnesota. Come by & visit anytime!

Unknown said...

Hi Telsa! We think you are one very cute kitty. We'd like to be your bloggy friends. Come see us at our blog. http://www.vincentandmike.com/wordpress/
We've met some great kitties at the cat blogoshpere.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Tesla! Welcome!!
The kitties on the Cat Blogosphere are about the best there is. I hope you have fun. See ya later!!!
Purrs,Mickey

Fat Eric said...

Hi Tesla! Nice to meet another blogging kitty. You look like a cute little girl. I am a floofy ginger cat blogging in London, UK -= come and visit me sometime!

Parker said...

Hi Telsa! Nice to meetcha'! You are a very pretty kitty!
I'm Parker! Come and visit me any time!
My family consists of -
Puff & Powder (my sisters)
Rudy (my brother)
and Diamond Doggy.
Welcome to the kitty blogoshpere!
Smooches!

Louche Tabby said...

....welcome to the machine.....

Just Ducky said...

Hi Tesla! You wonder if there are kittie bloggers? You bet! Glad you have joined the group, there are so many of us and we have lots of fun.

Drop by my blog when you have time.

Millie said...

Hi Tesla!

You betcha there are kitty bloggers! There are lots of us! You will meet lots of new friends at the cat blogosphere! Welcome!

momsbusy said...

hi tesla! ars mommees had to do a report on Mr. Tesla when she wuz takin a fizziks class at skool. she says he wuz real smart an invented kool stuff. we hopes yur mommees feels better soon. bet yu nefer thot there wood be so many kitties to come bisit yu. come by an bisit us when yu gets a chance. we donts post effurry day tho.

yuki & kimiko

Tara said...

Hi Tesla! I thought I left a comment, but don't see it, so I'll leave it a again. So cool to meet you. Mom and Dad are science types. They work at a big lab in Livermore, and often drive on a road named after you, Tesla! So you know all about the Tesla coil!

Hope your mom feels better.

Tara

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere! Now you will have a squillion friends!

Hope your mama feels better soon. Come visit any time at www.sweetladycat.blogspot.com. I am brandi, and my blog's name is Catitude.

jenianddean said...

Hi Tesla! Welcome to cat blogosphere! I'm sorry your mommy isn't feeling well but I'm sure with you to watch over her, she will be back to normal in no time. Come by my blog and say Hi sometime.
http://jaspermckittencat.blogspot.com/

Purrs
Jasper McKitten-Cat

MaoMao said...

Hi, Tesla! It's nice to meetchya! Me and my brother and my two sisturs love helpin Momma wrap prezzies, too -- we're ecksellent kitty snoopervisurs, hehehe!

We love meetin new furriends! Welcome to the Cat Bloggiesphere -- the bestest place on the innernets.

I hope yur Momma feels bettur soon.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Alexi said...

Hi Tesla,

That's a furry purrty name. Welcome to da Cat Blogosphere. Stop by and see us at Krasota Castle Cats. We likes makin' new furriends...we need more of them.

Alexi

Max said...

Hiya Tesla! Welcome to the 'sphere!

Samantha & Mom said...

Hello Tesla! It is very nice to meet you. You'll have lots of fun at the Cat Blogosphere and meet lots of new furiends. Hope your Mommy feel better soon! Have a great Wednesday!
Your FL furiends,

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hi there Tesla! What a purrty name you have, how did you get your name? It is furry nice. I'm Abby, a mini manx. I live with two sisters and two brothers, it's a furry active household. Welcome to the blogosphere, it's a great place, there are LOTS of terrific cats here. We have a wonderful community. Please drop in and visit us!

Purrs
Abby and Boo

Chance said...

HI TESLA! I newz to da bloggy wurld too! Mr. Hendrix's mommie savded me and founded me a new homes and a new mommie who gaved me my own bloggy! I only bloggy for tree dayz and alreadies i haz lottsa new fwiends. I sur yoo will too. Blogosphere kitties are the most awwwsumest kittehs evar! Welcome and hope we wil be gweat fwiends!

Chance

Monty Q. Kat said...

Hiya! I'm Monty Q, feel free to stop by anytime! :D

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi Tesla,
It's me, MoMo, again. Hope your mom is feeling better. You have never seen a real, live mousie? Now you have missed out a lot. They are great fun to play with - you catch them and release them a bit and catch them again. Unfortunately they are not very hardy and almost always die after a few rounds. Other cats eat them but I don't, I prefer my food marinated and cooked.

We don't get a lot coming through our garden, maybe a two or three a year. So I can't really invite you over for the hunting season. Our humble estate is not big enough to stock the required number of rodents for a proper hunt.