Do they even have any kitties blogging on blogger?
Cuz i'm lonely for some friends.
I dont have any friends of my own. I might try to steal some of my aunt's.
I'm sure she won't mind...
maybe i just won't tell her.
:)
Mommy wrapped all of daddy's presents this morning. I helped. Well, actually i just swatted her scissors around the floor, even though she told me i shouldn't... i can't help it! i like shiny things!
Well i'll share this with you my friends.
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















4 face swats:
Hi TEsla
My name is Asta, Im a wiwe fox tewwier..thewe awe millions of kitties on bloggew..I have some gweat kitty fwiends..Daisy, and catnaps in italy, and Momo the cat...I have some links on my bloggie,and then once you go to them you'll see how many thewe awe!
I think you'we vewy cute..I saw you on GirlGirl's blog, she's vewy sweet
smoochie kisses
Asta
Hello Telsa. You're cute. Do you get to play with Isis? There's some kitties on blogger that I saw before. I hope you'll get more friends soon.
~ Girl girl
There are lots of kitties on blogger. We are on our own blogger (not blogger) but we are cats who blog too. It is very nice to meet you and I hope your Momma feels better.
Gemini
Oh...there are a ton of kitty bloggers on blogspot. Welcome to the group! My Bean just got over being sick, so I'm sure yours will feel better soon too.
Post a Comment