Thursday, December 6, 2007

My snowbean

Friends, i would like to share with you some pictures from my first ever snow adventure yesterday. I'm very lucky you know. I'm not even 6 whole months and i've seen snows! I will be 6 months on the 10th of december. ;)

Mommabeanie, i want to go outside and see what all this white stuff is about.










Oh boy! look at how nice is looks out there... and its real cold... i've never seen anything like this before.











So i looked up at the sky and watched it fall down into my little furry face. I was pretty excited. It was so nice on my furs.










Then mommabeanie took pictures of my very first snowprint. Isn't it cute?










I helped mama gather some snows. See? i'm pushin it around toos.








And then i watched as she worked some more. Can you guess what we're makin?










Thats right, a snowbean! And and, mama even gave him a hat of a leaf. It was pretty cool and fun. But i wasn't so sure about the hat...










So then i ATTTTTTTTTTEEEEE it. Well... i didn't really get to eat it.. i just ripped it off his head. But, snowdy the snowbean is quite fine i assure you.








Then i went back inside, and licked my pawpaws cuz i wanted them to be all nice and cleanie.








And then this morning i went and checked, and snowdy is still out there all happy and fun. Waiting until i return again to play with him. Maybe even eat his head.

7 face swats:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi Tesla, you are so cute in those pictures! Really pretty calico markings. You are lucky to have snow and that your mommy built you a mini snowbean to play with. I have never seen snow but I would imagine it would be fun smelling and licking it. Be careful when you go out the verandah not to fall through the railings!

PB 'n J said...

Ohh we want a mini snow bean! That looks like fun! Snow is kind of fun huh?

Mo and The Purries said...

Hi Tesla,
Hope your mommy is feeling better today!
Thanks for your visit to our bloggie!
You left a message there asking what Thursday 13 is ... well, it's like Wordless Wednesday, it's a weekly meme (a blog event) that lots of bloggers participate in.
Basically, Thursday 13 is where you list 13 different things (your choice) every Thursday. You can go to ThursdayThirteen dot com and sign up, if you want, or you can just do it on your own - your choice. Thursday 13 is one of the most popular weekly memes in the blogosphere, others being Wordless Wednesday, Photo Hunters on Saturday, and Manic Mondays.
Hope this answers your question.
Just surfin' around and seein' what other bloggers do is a great way to get to find your own blogging groove. The most important thing: be yourself when blogging. And seeing the snowbean adventure makes me think this won't be a problem for you! That was great!
Cheers,
Not The Mama
(that's the bean from Purrchance To Deam)

Come visit us again! We love your furs! You look like you could be Chloe's long-lost sister!
Purrs,
Daphne

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope your paws did not get too cold. That is bad. I do not like to walk on things that are too cold.

G.

jenianddean said...

You may need some snow boots to keep your toesies warm. I love your little snowman. He is very cute.

And my mom LOVED your snow paw prints.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey,you got to go out in the snow!It's cold on the toes isn't it? I went out onceand liked it too.I want out more but Mom says it's too cold,so I try to bug her(it's not working!)
I guess inside is cozy and warm :)
Purrs

Meowers from Missouri said...

hi, tesla! looks like you had funs inna snow. we gots none yet, an' likely only to get ices. ptooey.

you an' our gramma bean share a birfday--we are sure she'd just LOVE you! so "HAPPY BIRFDAY" a little early--we dunno if we'll be on line tomorrow. have a happy day!!

best fishes,
the meowers