Helllllllllllllloooo mommabeanie. We have to see if we can get some good stuffs for dads so he gets betters! help me search!
Momma... what do you think looks good?
After momma and i looked for good foods for dads... i then went to play in the living room with my toys!
Here i am laying down after chewing on my octopus's head. See him? He's pretty. I have devoured some of his sequin's... But he's still pretty. nyum nyum i eat him good.
My favorite part is chewing on his eyes. They taste good!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend! i know my momma's been working an awful lot lately. I hope she stops soon.
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















10 face swats:
Is your toy quite safe to eat???? Hope your dad feels better soon. He must be quite sick! I'm off! See you next week.
Eatin ocktopus? Wowie, that's a new one on me! He must taste purretty good, huh? hehe
I hope yur Daddy is feelin bettur soon! Give him lots of snuggles and purrs, I'm sure that will help.
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
That first picture is adorable! What pretty eyes!
It's hard work having to take care of the people and even harder when one of them is sick!
Enjoy your relaxing playtimes!
I ate the feathers out of my bird toy. I hope you enjoy your octopus just as much!
C.
Purrs that your beans get better. But your big cold box looks terribly empty!
Hi Tesla
Just stopping by to see how you awe..i hope youw Dad get bettew soon!
Don't eat things that make you sick pleeez OK?
smoochie kisses
Asta
Woh so you do eat seafood. That octopus must be yummy. Hope your dad get better soon
~ Girl girl
Your Christmas tree is pretty. We have our tree up but my mum has not wrapped any presents yet. Your humans must be more organised.
Sorry your dad is not feeling well :(, I'll send him Purrs!
Your toy looks cute and I can see why you like to chew his eyes,they're big!
You have a pretty tree and presents all ready!!! You are way ahead of us,hahaha!!
Have fun Tesla!
Purrs
Oh yes - calamari, yum! We've never had any with sequins before!
We hope your dad is feeling better soon.
Post a Comment