just to be quick- i don't have a whoooooole lot of time to write today, however! My beans friend came over on sunday night, and brought me a brand new toy! He's a mousey!
I love him good.
Here i am sitting in dad's chair.
Monday mom woke up and i had pooped outside of my box again. So.... she took me to work! ooooooooooooooooooooooooh noooooooooooooooooos! We then proceeded to have me checked over. While there, i pooped outside of my box, and then i peed outside of my box, and laid in both. I also vomited once. So i smelled real good. :( Mom cleaned me with waterless shampoo... but she hates the smell of it, so when i got home... i needed a bath... again. Friends, mom had to buy shampoo cuz i've been gross so much.
Here i am, post-bath, laying in a towel, wrapped securely in mommabeanies arms. She kept me nice and warm.
per the dr... i now have to try some prescription food... which i will be on for the rest of my life... good thing i like it! tastes nummy. And then, i have laxatone 2xs a week. Wow. all kinds of things to make me poop real good.
But i did poop one turd outside of my box today, and i did vomit one puddle of goo as well.
Dr. told momma that she thinks its stress from her leaving me alone. Its some kind of separation anxiety type thing.
Oh well. I'll never tell what it is. Until later friends!
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















6 face swats:
Yukky, you poor thing - poohing and baffing! Hope they settle soon and you feel better. If your momma has time, ask her to bring you to my NOMSS friend, Charlie's birthday party. She is a very nice old woofie. The party is at http://charliesdogblog.blogspot.com
Oh you poor baby, all that stress. Georgia misses sometimes but she is old and doesn't know it.
I hope you do better.
You poow little Tesla
I hope you stop being anxious and the medcin helps you do the poop in the wight place and stop fwowing up..that must feel tewwible..you look so vewy cute all bundled up safely in the towel...I'm sending you healing smoochie kisses
Asta
Ah Tesla, I am sorry you are having some tummy troubles. I hope the new foods help you. It is no fun to bomit. I have to eat prescription foods too, for the rest of my life. Only mine is not very delicious.
That's a cute toy you got!
Sorry about your tummy trouble Tesla - it's no fun. We hope the new food helps, you're lucky it's tasty!
Hope you have a very Meowy Christmas!
Poor baby! I hope you start feeling better soon!
Post a Comment