Well. this morning i got a bath.
And now i apparently smell good cuz momma keeps smellin my heads.
Then.
We put all the dishes away. made breakfast. washed those dishes.
Washed and dried all the sheets and towels.
Then we cleaned the bathroom.
THEN we made the bed. With this nice new feather nest thing. It makes the bed all soft and flooooofy. I like it.
Then, we took a nap on it.
It was great.
I've been having slight problems going potty... i had some diarrheas a bit ago... and then my momma got me some nummy medicines and that fixed that. But the doctor gave me too much... and now... i can't get my poops outs.... so now i have this new stuff that mommy got me.
Its called Laxatone. Its tuna flavored. At first, i didn't wanna eat it off momma's finger. So... i sniffed it and then, she smeared a bit on my mouth! How rude! But then... what's this...
It tastes... goooooooooooooooood! I couldn't get enough! i came over and took the rest from momma. But she said i'm only to get a bit for today, and some tomorrow, and only once in a while. yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummy stuff.
Then, after all that. mom couldn't find me. where'd i go?!
Momma found me. Sleeping on top of the new feather nest bed.
Then daddys in there now studying for a final tomorrow... i think he likes it. He never had one before. Momma says when she lived with her parents, her momma got her one, and she loved it so much! she said its so very comfortable, and so very warm. She can't imagine winter without it!
Power of the Paw for Sweet Dalton
10 hours ago















8 face swats:
Hi Tesla!
Are your Beans feeling better?
We has a feaver comfortable on the bed too! I loves sleeping on it. Its so warm and snuggley.
Awww, Tesla! I'm sorry to hear about your baffroom diffikulties. Brainball has the same problems sometimes. And I hope yur beans are feelin bettur!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Oh Tesla, sorry your tummy isn't feeling ok - make sure that your VET checks for paracites (Pearl had two different types when she was little - they're easy for little kittens to get).
You look very comfy in the blanket though!
Hi TEslajust came by to see how you awe, and find out youw tummy was out of sowts..I'm glad it's on the mend now...you look so vewy cute all snugled up in bed..is youw dads all bettew now too?? I suwe hope so
smoochie kisses
Asta
Is that a fleecy your cuddling with? I really like fleecies!
I hope your tummy feels better soon and all the sicknesses go away!
What a busy day! It's hard to help snoopervise all those chores the people do!!! But you got a great reward on that bed with a good nap!
Hi Tesla! I am glad to meet you. You are very, very beautiful. I like your calico furs. My fur colors are called "dilute calico".
I've never had a bath before, well not one I didn't do myself anyway. Purrs FAZ
Post a Comment